Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Top Secret Q Clearance  

Author Topic: Top Secret Q Clearance  (Read 11137 times)

ish

Top Secret Q Clearance
« on: Dec 25, 2006, 06:34 »
If I have passed a background with Customs and Border Patrol, What is the likely hood that they will compare my SF 86 to the one I have to fill out for a Nuclear Security Officer?    Is a Polygraph required to obtain a Top Secret Q Clearance?

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: Top Secret Q Clearance
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2006, 09:46 »
yinz can supply extra clearance paperwork for yer q clearance.  what dey do wit it is not known.  but they're pretty protocol oriented, sew eye ain't sure it'll speed things up but yew mite feel better.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
Re: Top Secret Q Clearance
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2006, 12:13 »
Some Q Jobs require a polygraph test.  Also it is best to always be consistent with your paperwork.  One person was fired when he was about 50 when he stated on his every 5 year review that he smoked pot when he was in his 20's.  Unfortunately he never mentioned previously on his last few Q cleared updates or his original. So to bad so sad, you are a proven liar you are fired.  I keep my original paperwork and ALWAYS keep it consistent.  Do not want to bring in unnecessary questions or scrutiny. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?