Plum Brook

Above Average
3 (10.3%)
Average
14 (48.3%)
Below Average
12 (41.4%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Plum Brook  (Read 121877 times)

Offline bsdnuke

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Plum Brook
« on: Aug 09, 2003, 04:27 »
Rate Plum Brook

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Plum Brook
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2003, 12:44 »
Talk about: Plum Brook.

So, What did NASA use this reactor for anyway?
« Last Edit: Jan 23, 2004, 03:06 by Rennhack »

vikingfan

Re: Talk about: Plum Brook
« Reply #2 on: Aug 10, 2003, 08:45 »
Mike,

there are 2 reactors here at plumbrook a 60 megawatt test reactor and a 100 kilowatt mock up reactor. they were used primarily for testing the effects of radiation on materials used in space flight. the reactors operated from about 1961-1973.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2003, 07:38 »
Cool.

Jr8black3

« Reply #4 on: Aug 17, 2003, 09:46 »
Plum Brook Reactor Facility Decommissioning
Plum Brook Station Sandusky, Ohio

Decommissioning Update

NASA is pleased to announce that reactor internals removal and reactor tank segmentation operations have begun as scheduled.  During the week of August 4, a crew from Wachs Technical Services, the segmentation subcontractor, safely and successfully removed from the reactor vessel all three components known as Horizontal Beam Tubes.  These three beam tubes contain a significant portion of all the radioactive material within the Reactor Facility and their removal will mean less radiation exposure for workers as segmentation continues.

On August 5, a specialized container, a Type A cask, was delivered to Plum Brook Station.  This cask will be used for the storage of steel liners containing cut pieces of the reactor internals and tank, and will later be sealed for shipment to a licensed disposal facility.

A Wachs crew has also completed mock-up training on the mock-up reactor (MUR), which formerly operated along with the main test reactor, acting as a simulator for reactor experiments.  The MUR is a smaller, physical replica of the main test reactor and contains extremely low levels of radiation.  This has enabled workers to gain valuable experience in virtually a non-radiation environment before beginning actual segmentation work and helps workers increase their proficiency, which will ultimately cut down on the amount of time – and thus exposure – during actual segmentation activities. A substantial portion of the MUR was disassembled during the mock-up training and the remainder of the MUR will be disassembled at a later point in time.

In addition, a work crew has completed the removal of loose equipment from the Hot Lab area of the Reactor Facility and continues to remove loose equipment from the Fan House and the Waste Handling Building.  Another crew is continuing with asbestos removal from two other Reactor Facility structures – the Compressor Building and the Service Equipment Building.

Apart from decommissioning the Reactor Facility, Plum Brook Station remains an active NASA test facility.  Occasionally, trucks with large pieces of equipment and/or empty containers, associated with NASA’s ongoing testing activities, may enter and leave the site.

Although NOT associated with NASA or the Decommissioning Project, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is continuing work on the cleanup of the former Plum Brook Ordnance Works site.

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 18, 2003, 07:26 »
The removal of the HB Tubes did not accomplish the dose reduction as expected.  Reactor segmentation activities are continuing as scheduled with a revised dose estimate.
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

Offline Rain Man

• Very Heavy User
  • Constants aren't, variables won't.
« Reply #6 on: Aug 18, 2003, 09:41 »
Reactor segmentation activities are continuing as scheduled with a revised dose estimate.

When all else fails, manipulate the data.
"Giving power and money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenaged boys." -P.J. O'Rourke

"Politics is the skilled use of blunt instruments"  -Lester B. Pearson

Offline Nuclear_Dog

• First Line Greeter...have a nice day
  • Moderate User
  • Operators Rock...we get the whole plant a shaken!!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 18, 2003, 06:52 »

When all else fails, manipulate the data.

Don't the engineer types call it reanalyzing?   ;)
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice."
Major Sidney Theodore Freedman

radwst

Re: Plum Brook
« Reply #8 on: Feb 10, 2004, 08:31 »
last i heard about the mighty plumbrook was people were going to get the boot around march.  i also heard someone, an old battelle hp got fired for sleeping on the job when he should of been covering a job.  is this the latest or is this false?

cobrakid

« Reply #9 on: Feb 10, 2004, 09:22 »
No tech was fired for sleeping; however two techs were fired for not collecting a low-vol.

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #10 on: Feb 10, 2004, 10:33 »
The techs were fired as a "message" that procedures and policies will be followed.  They did not follow a RWP requirement.
As far as everyone getting the boot in March, that's pure rumor.  Hours may be reduced as a budget saving thing, but there is still quite a bit to be done here.
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

TCDAVE

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2004, 07:29 »
Biggest problem is lack of leadership. Good $ and a 5-10's schedule. All-in-all OK.

duke99301

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2004, 12:51 »
humm
I have to start there on monday! can some one tell me where to rent a place at?
or is there a camp ground near by?
thanks

cobrakid

« Reply #13 on: Jul 15, 2004, 12:18 »
Reactor segmentation almost finished; work is speeding up and talk about the project is a common topic.

duke99301

« Reply #14 on: Jul 15, 2004, 03:44 »
this place is great I should have gotten to this place a long time ago.

Lucky13

« Reply #15 on: Jan 28, 2005, 07:41 »
 I hear alot about the brook. what is really going on ?
 I hear alot of people leaving ?
 Shouldnt it be winding down ?

Jr8black3

« Reply #16 on: Jan 28, 2005, 09:05 »
 Cobrakid posted on July 15th, reactor segemantation was almost complete. It's now January 28th, and it's getting very close. Still lots of work to be done at Plum Brook.

It's not a bad job, but also not a great job, it's just a job. ( the roadtechs know what I'am talking about. )

Lucky13

« Reply #17 on: Feb 02, 2005, 10:08 »
How long is the project slated for?

Lucky13

« Reply #18 on: Feb 22, 2005, 05:05 »
What Just Happened ? ???

vikingfan

« Reply #19 on: Feb 23, 2005, 03:03 »
big layoff was today ! due to some budget problems there was a layoff of about 60 techs between mota and bartlett.

Lucky13

« Reply #20 on: Feb 23, 2005, 03:22 »
Whats Mota ?

hpworker

« Reply #21 on: Feb 23, 2005, 04:43 »
More than 70 people got the boot today with more expected by April. Not sure what will happen to the remaining 60-some workers left (this # does not include management, they were the only ones not cut). This place has gone down hill fast in the few short weeks I've been involved with the place and does not look to be getting any better any time soon.

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #22 on: Feb 23, 2005, 04:49 »
Not a fun day at the "Brook".  Things are pretty quiet here now.  I sincerely hope things work out well for those that went DFR today.   :(

jjordan

« Reply #23 on: Feb 23, 2005, 08:54 »
Housepuke,
I'm sure things will work out OK for them! 8) It's the beginning of peak outage season. We've got room for a few at Brunswick! We have warm weather and Ice Cream How come you won't come down?
JJ
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2005, 08:55 by JJordan »

vikingfan

« Reply #24 on: Feb 23, 2005, 09:26 »
since i was DFR'd today i have confirmed for brunswick, been 14 years since i was at brunswick after the infamous incident of 91 ! where they cut into a startup source. hope things have not changes too much since then. but know some of the other d&d techs and hp's have already secured employment.

JJ

duke99301

« Reply #25 on: Feb 23, 2005, 11:23 »
I left two weeks ago on my own by my choice along with my Boss we both had new jobs before we left and life has been good ever since. better pay and better people to work with out here. Did Joe Tuttle leave yet?

vikingfan

« Reply #26 on: Feb 24, 2005, 06:00 »
yes , joe left last week i think. I didn't get the chance to wish him good luck but maybe he will read this. well to all the folks laid off yesterday good luck and hope run into you somewhere else in the future.

Lucky13

« Reply #27 on: Feb 24, 2005, 07:28 »
 Are things better today ? I heard a report about some different( outside ) groups  making things really hard for the people doing the work.

What I mean by outside groups are people who where hired to do differnt no rad work and have taken it upon themselvs to criticize the rad groups.

hpworker

« Reply #28 on: Feb 24, 2005, 09:57 »
Things are still somber here today, expect it to be this way for a few days yet. There is some oversite here but dont know what you mean by outside groups.

Sandralike

« Reply #29 on: Feb 24, 2005, 01:20 »
The layoff seemed to be one-sided.  Maybe if MWH would reduce their management load things would improve.

duke99301

« Reply #30 on: Feb 25, 2005, 12:04 »
so who got the axe? is toltest stilll there? is Harry still there?
what about the HP lead tech. is she still there? who elese got cut?
is it still a day of palying cards all day and going home?
or is Randy Flowers Group running it all now?

vikingfan

« Reply #31 on: Feb 25, 2005, 07:27 »
Very good point kevin !  really enjoyed working with most of the folks at the brook. don't want to get into a discussion about who got axed and why, but hope everyone has found new employment and hope to some of ya soon !

JJ

ontheroadagain

« Reply #32 on: Feb 25, 2005, 07:38 »
It has been a while since I posted anything here but the events of the last few days warrant a reply.

Wednesday was really a shock to all of us. And I wish everyone luck.
In our travels in this industry we have met and worked with some really great people and the people at the “Brook” are no different. We all have/had a job to perform and we performed it to the best of our ability (at least for those of us who have done this before).
The management team has not made our jobs easy over the course of the project, but every project has its ups and downs this place is no different.

For those of who stayed this round, we are unsure what is going to happen in the next six weeks. We are going through all the building and removing all the equipment and loading them up into sea-land boxes. As many of you are familiar with the rumor mill here, come April we may all be looking for jobs when they lock the gate and say go home. It is a waiting game right now to see which way the cookie will crumble.

As for who is left, not many. The place is a ghost town.  :'(
There are 5 Toltest workers left, 5 FSS (including Randy Fowler) which puts us to a total of 19 Bartlett people including supervisors and engineers. There has never been any lead tech’s for Rad Op’s. Mota (the D&D workers) where cut by 30 or more people so I think there is about that many left again including supervisors.

I wish everyone luck, both those who were let go and those of us who stayed. This is a small world in which we operate and I hope to see you again down the road.

8)

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #33 on: Feb 25, 2005, 10:59 »
Wednesday was a very difficult day.  Some hard decisions were made.  Ihope it's a long time before I see something like that again.

duke99301

« Reply #34 on: Feb 25, 2005, 06:42 »
I liked Harry dude. please do not assume,
Bill kirby was the best to work with very good guy. as will as some of the toltest guys I had a lot of fun at the site. and took a lot to the bank. life was good.
I found out insdie stuff a few weeks ago thngs were in the Mill to shut down. a lot of different items going on on the other side of the fence that will never be really be found out untill its to late. like all jobs they come to and end . there is always somehting better out there. you have to go look for it. or make the best of where you are at.

ontheroadagain

« Reply #35 on: Feb 25, 2005, 08:09 »
I agree with all of you 100%
especially you Kevin and JJ.

but for now we will grin :D, and go on....

duke99301

« Reply #36 on: Mar 07, 2005, 11:56 »
so when are the rest of the crew taking off? whats going on this week are they getting ready to shut the site down or what?

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #37 on: Mar 08, 2005, 08:41 »
For the time being work will continue on a reduced work scope through November.  After that it all depends on funding.

Offline slick1

• Very Lite User
  • Well, well, well.
« Reply #38 on: Apr 27, 2005, 07:22 »
Who's all left at PB?  I'll be back to body count out next week.  What did I miss since I left?

E-mail me in private if you don't want it public.  slick@plantdecommissioning.com

Slick
this space for rent

Blue Heron

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2005, 08:45 »
Well, I am sorry things are rough out there right now, but projects come to a close.  I have to say that 90% of the folks I worked with were great!  Harry and Bill Kirby were/are real strong supervisors and deserve a bit of gratitude to have put up with some of the stuff they have.

I hope ya'll find jobs soon or have stuff lined up shortly.

Sandralike

Plum Brook
« Reply #40 on: Jul 07, 2005, 03:12 »
What's your opinoin on Plum Brook? 

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #41 on: Jul 11, 2005, 04:38 »
Plum Brook is in a stae of flux right now.  It's a wait and see where the dust settles over the next two months.
By the way, Plum Brook is in Region III not Region II.

(Topic moved by moderator to proper location)
« Last Edit: Jul 21, 2005, 02:41 by RDTroja »

ramdog_1

« Reply #42 on: Jul 12, 2005, 04:34 »
what a place that was is Joe still there or is he gone?
what a place !!

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #43 on: Jul 12, 2005, 10:24 »
Joe left in Jnauary or early February.  The project is being pretty much closed out for now.  The prime and the subs will all be gone by October 1.

vikingfan

« Reply #44 on: Jul 12, 2005, 12:07 »
Really enjoyed my time there. hope they can get their financing in order and finnish the project. met alot of good folks while working there.

JJ

ramdog_1

« Reply #45 on: Jul 14, 2005, 12:11 »
what about Greg Underwood? where is he now and what is he doing?
and how is rich doing he had the heat attack last fall I heard?
What about HARRY! is he there still?

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #46 on: Jul 14, 2005, 10:22 »
I don't where Greg is now.  Richy is doing fine and Harry is still here.

Blue Heron

« Reply #47 on: Jul 17, 2005, 12:27 »
Underwood is out at Hanford along with Mike Schmoldt. :-\

Offline bsdnuke

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #48 on: Jul 22, 2005, 08:18 »
Latest news from Plum Brook is that they have de-mobed everyone except Argonne and NASA folks.  A few accountant types may still be there as well as the Corps for contract close-out.  No idea as of yet as to what the path forward is.

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #49 on: Jul 22, 2005, 11:34 »
Not quite.  Soil remediation will continue for a few more weeks along with shipping.  Pump out and characterization of the CRA.
We are beggining to close out paperwork and make lists of what's to be turned over to the federal sector.  Bodies will start leaving probably about mid August and trickle down until about October.
What a happy place to be! :D

ramdog_1

« Reply #50 on: Jul 23, 2005, 01:39 »
What about Harry? is he off to red sox land?
go yankees

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #51 on: Jul 27, 2005, 10:39 »
Harry is still here.  I don't know for how much longer (for any of us), but Harry's here.

vikingfan

« Reply #52 on: Jul 27, 2005, 02:40 »
Any info on what will happen after this fall? what about any additional financing becoming available so that the site might be completed?

jeff-clayton

« Reply #53 on: Aug 20, 2005, 12:39 »
Whats up with plum brook?

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #54 on: Aug 22, 2005, 03:35 »
Continuing roll back of government property.  Doing end state surveys.  The end of this week lots of folks will be leaving.  More to follow around 9/2.  It was nice while it lasted. :(

vikingfan

« Reply #55 on: Aug 25, 2005, 01:11 »
Mike,

are they looking to lock the place up and hold the keys like they did before? well good luck to all, I hear a big layoff is tomorrow? with more to come later.

ramdog_1

« Reply #56 on: Aug 25, 2005, 07:08 »
sounds to me the smart ones left early .

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #57 on: Sep 16, 2005, 12:01 »
Well, the end is here.  By COB next Thursday MWH and all the subs will be gone.  Mota has a two year contract in place with NASA to continue on a relatively small scale.
It's been real and it's been fun...y'all know the rest.

ramdog_1

« Reply #58 on: Sep 16, 2005, 09:37 »
what about the guys that bought  houses there are they going to leave the site as will?

vikingfan

« Reply #59 on: Sep 17, 2005, 08:26 »
well i guess as the saying goes " all good things must come to an end" we all know that these projects end when we take the assignment. all you can do is do the best job you know how to and go to the next job when it's done. as for people who bought houses ect. My guess that they will find gainable employment. well best of luck to everyone in their future endeavors.

ramdog_1

« Reply #60 on: Sep 17, 2005, 10:18 »
Is good old Randy Flower still there flying his airplane or did that whole crew get laid off as will?

Halcyon Daze

« Reply #61 on: Feb 01, 2006, 07:18 »
Randy's gone....been gone. There were 9 MOTA techs but we had one give notice the other day and another one got fired for raising safety issues. You might be able to get in here now.
They had a big public meeting last week and NASA promised everyone they were committed to finishing the project (but I'm sure that means "as long as we get all the money we ask for.")

motacorpej

« Reply #62 on: Feb 02, 2006, 07:47 »
Just to set the record straight that nobody from MOTA has been released from Plum Brook for raising safety issues.

vikingfan

« Reply #63 on: Feb 02, 2006, 07:57 »
in response to what daze posted. as a former worker and lead tech at plumbrook i find it hard to believe that an employee would be fired for raising safety issues ! Normally someone is laid off because of bad work practices, poor attendance, or just a reduction in force which may be related to site not having the financial resources to maintain the current staffing of such said site.

Halcyon Daze

« Reply #64 on: Feb 02, 2006, 10:50 »
The tech was terminated about 1 hr after raising a safety issue at a morning briefing. He was told it was for 'disruptive behavior,' but they refused to tell him what the 'disruptive behavior' was. He was never counseled for any type of 'disruptive behavior,' and again, was not told what behavior was considered disruptive. On the crew that he was covering, two of the workers had gotten into a fight (not an argument, a fight..rolling on the floor and punching) in a High Contamination Area/Airborne Radioactivity Area) and received no diciplinary action. You be the judge.

TinMan

« Reply #65 on: Feb 02, 2006, 05:20 »
Sounds like to me you are trying to stir up issues that never happened in defending your friend. I have worked out there and nothing like that, as far as I know, every happened. When I was there every issue we had was brought up to supervision and they were addressed. It seems to me that you might be making up stories to make people or organizations look bad. If you are so worried about this person, then have you brought it up to your supervisor? If not why? For someone to get terminated over raising safety issues, to me, just sounds dumb and maybe you should contact this person and find out the real reason. 

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #66 on: Feb 02, 2006, 06:40 »
Let's remember about assumptions and try not to make them.  In this case the ones who know the truth about what happened are those involved.  In an open forum we can only hope that all who post are doing so truthfully.  This applies to all of us.  Unless someone has proof that something did not happen we have to take it as truth until proven otherwise.  Likewise, if we post erroneous information unknowlingly and find it out later then we are obligated to correct the error.  If we follow this I think we can avoid the "did too, did not" scenario that serves nothing but to make all involved look immature & foolish.

Thanks in advance for keeping this in mind, not only in this thread but any others we might read or post in.
« Last Edit: Feb 02, 2006, 06:48 by Nuclear NASCAR »
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

halflifer

« Reply #67 on: Feb 03, 2006, 01:56 »
I am the person who was terminated. The story that HD has related is essentially truthful in it's facts.(the action occurred about 2 hrs after the morning briefing where I raised the issue and I was given no reason for the termination beyond the claim of 'disruptive behavior' despite specifically asking for clarification. Another tech and I had been reprimanded the previous week for talking during a briefing. We were asked if we could tell the Project Mgr what the briefing had been about and we did, to his satisfaction. At the time of my termination, the RPM stated that he had no idea what it was about. Regarding the fight, I was not covering the crew at the time this allegedly occurred, but I heard talk about it afterward.) Whether or not my termination was due to my raising of safety issues (and I had raised several, including reprimanding a construction supervisor for passing contaminated material out of the CA) is an interpretation of the facts and each person will have his/her own. I'm sure MOTA management would deny it if it were true (they'd be pretty dumb not to) so that would be a pointless pursuit. HD is currently employed at Plum Brook, and is in a much better position than any former employees to speak on the current environment and events. I agree w/ NN, this is not a place where anything can be solved. If I wish to take issue with this action, I will address it through NASA and/or NRC reps, not NukeWorker.com. But I didn't want to sit here and watch people who have no idea what went on call HD a liar. Like most experienced techs, I had no problem finding another job. Thanks for your concern, though.
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2006, 02:38 by halflifer »

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #68 on: Feb 03, 2006, 03:36 »
Halflifer,
Thanks for bringing the rest of the story out to us.  There's nothing like getting it straight from those involved.  Glad (and not surprised) to hear that a new job didn't take long to find. 

Peace,
Tom
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

randomuser

« Reply #69 on: Feb 03, 2006, 06:19 »
I really hate to play this game of "did not", "did too"; but the fact of the matter is I have been a D and D tech at Plum Brook for 3 1/2 years now and I was on the crew that H D was talking about and I was there through all of the happenings with Half Lifer.  Here is the truth.  There was no fight in a High Contam zone.  One of the things Half Lifer did was when he had a safety concern, he would run to upper managment instead of telling the worker to stop what they were doing.  He had an entire crew wondering what kind of fabricated story he would concoct to get someone fired.  His goal since day one was to get are safety tech fired so his wife could get a job.  This was no secret, as he would often say that our safety man was a "walking head wound".  This man was fired for disruptive behavior, what do you think he is doing on this website?  Being Disruptive.  I just wanted to set the record straight for all of us D and D techs who had to work with the guy who tried to get us all fired.  Good bye and good riddence.

duke99301

« Reply #70 on: Feb 03, 2006, 08:12 »
To Bad Jim Crocker was not there he would have fixed all of the 1st day.

baseboard

« Reply #71 on: Feb 03, 2006, 09:13 »
Just to clarify the record even further, I am also employed presently at Plum Brook and let me back up what randomuser was saying by letting everyone know what kind of person this Halflifer was while on site....(1) If a fight happened (which everyone on site knows that it didn't) on site why didn't both Halflifer and Halycon Daze report it???? (2) If a worker was to breach a contaminated boundary why didn't the RP (Halflifer) report that as well. And (3) if he was so safety conscience then why did he take every opportunity to undermine and belittle the safety department. In closing, all parties that have worked with Halflife at Plum Brook are happy with the decision mangagement made to release him from the project. In talking with numerous people around the site (with the exception of a couple) the feeling of relief was and still is felt by this decision. Also all the outlandish claims being made by Halflife and HD i've found rather amusing. Let me guess, the next claim that they will make is that Aerosmith will be playing at their next party (HD I think you know what I mean)!!!!!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #72 on: Feb 03, 2006, 09:43 »
Ok, everyone has had their say.  Please let this rest.  I fear it is about to get out of control.

So.... No more clarification about halflifer, or his termination.

Thank you.

CPeterson

« Reply #73 on: Feb 03, 2006, 11:41 »
I cannot speak for any current events at PBRF. Yet the recent incident, and person(s) involved compelled me to reply.  I was the first RP/RCT on site, and was there for roughly three years. What should have been a great job and resume enhancer turned out to be a black eye for all involved, and continues evidently to this day. For the first 1.5 years, NASA/Army Core of Engineers and prime where more concerned with a new fleet of company vehicles (while they questioned us [company] why we could not characterize fast enough, when all we had where two [2] friskers and a Tennelec with a waste stream a mile long). Ask Warnick, he knows. When I left, I felt guilty, for nothing was ever accomplished. Once I (along with company) were gone, you realize that with two government agencies, both competing for money, nothing was ever going to be agreed upon. Leaving there hurt, but it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I am know at INL, and prior to arrival read the blogs on this site. All I heard was doom and gloom, and that if you are a sub... watch your back.  Thou there might be some truth to the atmosphere, if you are willing to put in the time and effort, good things will come. As far as I am concerned, this is the best DOE site I have worked. 

My point is, take what you hear with a grain of salt, unless you experience it for yourself. There's good and bad out there, yet, most of all, it's up to you.

mouseears

« Reply #74 on: Feb 04, 2006, 12:13 »
we are all over looking the real Darth Vader!  discontent is breeding instead of us watching out for each other,what ever happened to that?  Our Darth Vader at this site will one day have to answer all of these questions if we all stick together.  lets make a pact and stop all of this finger pointing and move on to the professionalism that is expected of us... dont fall to the darkside.

bilbok

« Reply #75 on: Feb 04, 2006, 03:14 »
I worked at Plum Brook for a few years and I just want to say that whatever accusations were made about the Mota H&S person being incompetant are completely false.  Mota has the best H&S guru I've ever worked with.  His primary concern is worker safety and anyone to question his ability, technical experience and knowledge is sorely mistaken.

TinMan

« Reply #76 on: Feb 04, 2006, 03:17 »
Well said bilbok!!!!! Could not have said it better myself.

Sandralike

« Reply #77 on: Feb 04, 2006, 04:12 »
No doubt...Mota's H&S Supervisor is top notch and everyone on that site knows his top priority is worker safety.  NASA contracted directly with Mota because they know Mota knows what they're doing and they have the right people, experience and ability to get the work done.  Anyone having an issue obviously didn't make an effort to talk with the project manager because he's shown a geniuine dedication to all his employees.

randomuser

« Reply #78 on: Feb 04, 2006, 04:30 »
I agree with Sandralike.  It really is hard to believe that a normally happy work environment can be shaken by a couple of extremely pessimistic RP techs.  It was nice to see all of my coworkers happy and chipper again after all of the events transpired.  MOTA is a great company and Plum Brook is a great site.

duke99301

« Reply #79 on: Feb 04, 2006, 07:38 »
I was there  for a while and I did have the pleasure of working with the Mota people. as will as some of the decon techs they had. As will as some of the barlett techs I have not seen in years.
it is sad to see how things have progressed.
 Even though most of us want to move up in our jobs. or on to a better job .  All I can say is if you want to move on work at and Knock on the door untill it opens.
 most of us work  at temp jobs anyways and we are just trying to make ends meet.
good luck and if Harry is still there have him sign the DVD of the site he is a star! go Yankees,
oh Seahawks by 4!
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2006, 10:22 by duke99301 »

halflifer

« Reply #80 on: Feb 04, 2006, 09:48 »
In staying w/ Mike's guidance, I would just like to say a word to some of the MOTA D&D Techs who have replied to this. HD is NOT an HP Tech who covered Hot Lab work while I was there. If you wish to discuss this further, please PM me. Otherwise, good luck, and Healthy Work.

RadX

« Reply #81 on: Feb 18, 2006, 11:57 »
WOW!!! What a place.

How are things now?

randomuser

« Reply #82 on: Feb 21, 2006, 05:32 »
Everything at the site is going well.  Everyone is getting along great.  It really is an excellant site to work.

TinMan

« Reply #83 on: Feb 21, 2006, 07:09 »
From talking to many people currently employeed there it does sound like that is the place to be. It seems that all the bugs have been worked out and it is running smooth. Glad to hear that companies such as MOTA has joined with NASA to make it work. Would love to go back if the opportunity would present itself. Good luck to all currently their and hope to see you all someday.

scooter2

« Reply #84 on: Apr 08, 2006, 05:10 »
What happened at the brook on Fri. ??? Hera a few people got sent home--couldn't get their time sheet right? Is this true?

RadX

« Reply #85 on: Aug 23, 2006, 08:12 »
it sounds like MOTA was being typical MOTA.
 I wonder when NASA will figure out that the management there for MOTA does not have a clue and uses beer and intemidation with the homies to get it done.... what ever it takes(get it done).
bring back the same company you get the same problems. GEEE it sounds like MWH was not the only problem after all.

hope everyone is safe.....watch your back.

vikingfan

« Reply #86 on: Aug 23, 2006, 09:25 »
 hmmm beer and intimiadation ?? Here i thought that was the ground work of nuclear power....LOL as far as using locals i would assume there is a underlining reason for that. either way i spent 2 years there, some days were really good, then there were some really bad ones just have to take it all in stride.

scooter2

« Reply #87 on: Aug 23, 2006, 10:58 »
What I can't seem to understand, is with all of the scientist & technical experts that NASA has, They can't figure out that E x E = disaster!

Halcyon Daze

« Reply #88 on: Aug 24, 2006, 09:42 »
  as far as using locals i would assume there is a underlining reason for that.
they work cheap and they'll do or say ANYTHING to keep their jobs

RadX

« Reply #89 on: Aug 24, 2006, 12:22 »
you could say that again......

Hiring locals is one thing VF but the locals they got there really take the cake.
Should we talk about the "lead" that paid the crew money for taking out a certain amount of pipe in a weeks time so he could "look good'?  or the kid who got fired for getting hurt? or the stupidvisor that didn't get fired for the rigging mishap but all others involved who did.
That is just to name a few....we could go on and on for days.

Some of the locals they have really try to do the best they can but then like HD just said they would say or do ANYTHING to keep jobs.

Halcyon Daze

« Reply #90 on: Aug 24, 2006, 01:06 »
...or the "lead" that violates just about every Rad and safety procedure in the book and the people who get fired and laid off for taking issue with it...or the "NASA" people (non of whom work for NASA) who say everything is fine

randomuser

« Reply #91 on: Aug 24, 2006, 06:24 »
All this talk about the locals is ridiculous.  You talk like the locals are bunch of hillbillys who have no skills.  I have been at plum brook for a very long time and I have pretty much seen everything.  The biggest joke on site were all of the road techs who supposedly had all this experience, but couldn't do such simple tasks as operate torches, plasmas, sawzalls, band saws, or could they operate heavy equipment.  These people were making more money than the locals and they were absolutely worthless.  About the supervisor who bought his crew lunch for cutting out so much pipe, so what.  The supervisor got his crew motivated, and they also got the job done safely.  If you people are so miserable at Plum Brook, quit.  I am pretty sure the job will go on without you.

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #92 on: Aug 25, 2006, 07:32 »
OK Folks,

Enough with the harsh trash talk. Please do not resort to calling anyone names. Let's all keep it professional here ok.

If you want to jab each other do it via a PM. If not I'll just delete offensive postings in the future. Please don't make me do that  ;D

your friendly neighborhood moderator
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Halcyon Daze

« Reply #93 on: Aug 25, 2006, 08:43 »
If a supervisor wishes to use his (or her) own funds to motivate, or in this case "Mota"vate the crew, there's nothing wrong with that, but NOBODY should compromise the health, safety or radiological integrity of a job in the interest of productivity......and I sure don't mean to imply that PB is the only place that goes on, it's just the place I've seen it at its most blatant with the most obvious endorsement by upper management.
As for the local workers, I find them to be no more or less skilled than those in other places, but they are the most scared for their jobs. PB is operating on a wing and a prayer and they know that Argonne (not to be confused with NASA) and NASA could pull the plug at any time.

alphadude

« Reply #94 on: Aug 25, 2006, 09:22 »
Whats with these drama queens? 

vikingfan

« Reply #95 on: Aug 25, 2006, 09:27 »
 *ding* *ding* anyone have some spare boxing gloves i can pass out? anyhow i think we need to be civil here.

halflifer

« Reply #96 on: Aug 25, 2006, 01:24 »
...and I thought I was the root of all evil at PB...

Duck Commander

« Reply #97 on: Aug 25, 2006, 10:11 »
Rad X needs to get there facts straight all the hillbillys got layed off a long time ago.By the way u gettin aerosmith this year or not?

illegalsmile

« Reply #98 on: Aug 25, 2006, 10:19 »
if anybody has any allegations of Health and Safety issues at Plum Brook, I suggest they call NASA's (this is the REAL NASA, not a contractor to NASA) Safety and Facility Assurance Branch at 757-864-8664.

duke99301

« Reply #99 on: Aug 26, 2006, 02:55 »
Let me say this about that! If harry is in charge there is no fooling around around it is done by the book. I know there safety man and he would not let someone break any safety rules to perform a task.
I have seen some poor and shoddy work at that place at one time or another but as will we seen some very good work.
there agin there are those on site who would try to use the book to slow work down so they would not have to deal with it . But as I say you will see that at every site. Plum Brook got what they paid for . and they will do the best with what they have.
as to someone getting fired for gettting hurt maybe we do not know all the facts . there are reasons to let someone go when they get injured. many factors can come to play with that. Unless you are in managment you will not know why the person in subject was let go !all you can do is geuss. and as for the Rad Pro. Manager I worked with him as will and he is a very good man to be in charge.
good luck to all! and one thing if you do not like working some where call 1-800 per diem!

Jr8black3

« Reply #100 on: Aug 26, 2006, 09:47 »
 I agree with Duke, I'am sure where ever Harry is things are running smoothly.

About the Mota safety man, I once again agree with Duke he is a good safety man and he does his job top notch.

About the rest of the crap on this thread I have my own opinions, and I choose to keep that to myself..

Karma to you Duke AKA Safetyman Sasser.

PWHOPPE Karma to you also for trying to not let this thread spin out of control.

me2

« Reply #101 on: Aug 26, 2006, 07:53 »
hey just to set you straight, we are not the ones doing the slander. So you can quit pointing fingers this way. until just now we did not even have an account.
SOME of you guys are good people and we were glad to have worked with you, others well....... nevermind.
I am glad I no longer work there and have to deal with this childish BS.
I think there is some truth to some of the postings but not all of it.
Have you ever heard of not believing every thing you read or hear.
 But really  who cares, if you did not do any thing wrong why worry?

You guys take care....see you down the road.

The General

« Reply #102 on: Aug 28, 2006, 09:29 »
I am responding to the "locals that take the cake". I think just about every one of them worked for me at one time or another. 95% of them I would hire in a minute. They may have been "locals" but they had more common sense, talent & a better work ethic than some of the "experienced". This is a little advice for the people who have all this negativitiy towards Plum Brook & the management. I understand when someone has a problem with the way a job is being conducted ie: safety, rad issues, or some other nonsense, but don't just say "can't do", figure out a way to get it done (that is what you are getting paid for). Look at the problem, find a solution! I must say that the majority of the personnel (Local & Roadies) I did work with are extremely talented & professional. This a just a little advice to all who are still there, if you don't like your work enviroment LEAVE & if you do like it good for you, it's not such a bad place. Oh one other thing, MOTA H&S Manager & RPM are two of the best I have ever worked with.

The General

Fermi2

« Reply #103 on: Aug 28, 2006, 10:25 »
I am responding to the "locals that take the cake". I think just about every one of them worked for me at one time or another. 95% of them I would hire in a minute. They may have been "locals" but they had more common sense, talent & a better work ethic than some of the "experienced". This is a little advice for the people who have all this negativitiy towards Plum Brook & the management. I understand when someone has a problem with the way a job is being conducted ie: safety, rad issues, or some other nonsense, but don't just say "can't do", figure out a way to get it done (that is what you are getting paid for). Look at the problem, find a solution! I must say that the majority of the personnel (Local & Roadies) I did work with are extremely talented & professional. This a just a little advice to all who are still there, if you don't like your work enviroment LEAVE & if you do like it good for you, it's not such a bad place. Oh one other thing, MOTA H&S Manager & RPM are two of the best I have ever worked with.

The General

Great post!

Mike

vikingfan

« Reply #104 on: Aug 28, 2006, 10:34 »
     first off i would like to hand out my Karma Awards to the following: the general, jr8black, and duke. for not only keeping it real but for shedding some positive on plumbrooks work environment and management. if people are truly dissatisfied with where they are then you people know where the door is. i do not feel this forum is the place that randomuser should name certain people as to their level of dissatisfaction. remeber what you say here can follow you to your next project. for now i will keep my thought about the project to my self and leave the high schoolish bickering to others.

Fermi2

« Reply #105 on: Aug 28, 2006, 10:52 »
     first off i would like to hand out my Karma Awards to the following: the general, jr8black, and duke. for not only keeping it real but for shedding some positive on plumbrooks work environment and management. if people are truly dissatisfied with where they are then you people know where the door is. i do not feel this forum is the place that randomuser should name certain people as to their level of dissatisfaction. remeber what you say here can follow you to your next project. for now i will keep my thought about the project to my self and leave the high schoolish bickering to others.

Another great post!

Mike

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #106 on: Aug 28, 2006, 11:39 »
     first off i would like to hand out my Karma Awards to the following: the general, jr8black, and duke.

Too bad you can't actually give them karma.
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2006, 11:39 by Rennhack »

vikingfan

« Reply #107 on: Aug 28, 2006, 11:55 »
yea i know but i could they would have it and at least they know where their opinions stand with me

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
« Reply #108 on: Aug 29, 2006, 05:54 »
yea i know but i could they would have it and at least they know where their opinions stand with me

There IS a way for you to give them Karma you know  ;)
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2006, 05:55 by PWHoppe »
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

illegalsmile

« Reply #109 on: Aug 29, 2006, 03:11 »
This is a very interesting thread. Some people think PB is a dream and some think it's a nightmare. Some think the RPM/'Safety Guy'/and PM are brilliant and some think they are ineffectual (tryin' to keep the personal terms out of this). I'd love to know what spawns the divergent views.

scooter2

« Reply #110 on: Aug 29, 2006, 03:33 »
Could you please direct me to where in this thread someone stated the PM is brilliant?

duke99301

« Reply #111 on: Aug 29, 2006, 10:38 »
Hum
Some one wants to know! how  a person knows what is going on.
For the fact at one point in time I was the over site safety manger for MWH at this site.. So I did get to know everyone at the site at that time. now that the other company has the pie will they have some good personal working there. Or they would not be there. A lot of these jobs people want to come and sit a read there books and tell storys of the weekend and items, and some of these jobs you have to do things. That is they way it is . And there are others who worked there way out of the heard, Just  think on it
It is better to be out of the heard and calling the shots then to be in heard getting branded.
all in all every job go's with good planning and a good safety program.
I even put some of the team that is there in for the Army Corp safety awards. So you do have some good guys there.
keep up the good work and hang in there.
by the way MWH took the workers out for lunch as will.

Lucky13

« Reply #112 on: Aug 30, 2006, 08:05 »
There is nothing like PB. All hands meeting this morning. Got our jobs threatened for something that happened in " 05 " .
And the people in the meeting played no active role in the incident.
There are alot of good people here and then there are a few who don't belong in this business. And thats what makes it sux....
« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2006, 08:23 by Lucky13 »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #113 on: Aug 30, 2006, 08:35 »

Blue Heron

« Reply #114 on: Aug 30, 2006, 03:48 »
Well a lot of folk tried working out of the herd and still got branded.

PB sure had its ups and downs.  One thing I know is there were some(not all) real good safety people out there trying to get things to work and trying real hard to watch other peoples back.  Some of 'em took a lot of heat for stuff, stuff that got blown way out of proportion at the time, and heat for stuff that happened behind closed doors.  I wonder what happened to a few of them?

Sandralike

« Reply #115 on: Aug 30, 2006, 09:39 »
Hey, you guys are supposed to be professionals in your field.  Please invest in a dictionary; it would really help your cause.  And by the way…E.B. is my hero P.E.  in his latest adventure....AND...B.K. deserves kudos for Cell One!!!  If you have anything to say, come in my office (you know where I sit) and I’ll have no qualms about setting the record straight.  To all of you who feel the need to fuel the fire..you are no better than the wrong.  My advice is to either bring it up, suck it up or shut it up.  This is a decent place to work..if you don’t like it …LEAVE!

yuffie_2000us

« Reply #116 on: Aug 30, 2006, 10:31 »
Wow....can you say...Safety Conscious Work Environment

Lucky13

« Reply #117 on: Aug 31, 2006, 07:10 »

Like I said some people belong in this business and some do not.
« Last Edit: Aug 31, 2006, 08:03 by Lucky13 »

RadX

« Reply #118 on: Aug 31, 2006, 07:36 »
Way to go BK doing all that work by yourself.

This place is a cyst on MOTA'S @@@, that is going to keep festering under the current "leadership".

Halcyon Daze

« Reply #119 on: Aug 31, 2006, 01:53 »
Hum
 now that the other company has the pie will they have some good personal working there. Or they would not be there.

but that doesn't mean they're the ones running the show. Cronyism reigns supreme here.

duke99301

« Reply #120 on: Aug 31, 2006, 07:54 »
whats the hurry go to surry!

illegalsmile

« Reply #121 on: Sep 01, 2006, 09:20 »
whats the hurry go to surry!
??? ??? ???
What's Surry got to do with PB?
« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2006, 09:31 by illegalsmile »

randomuser

« Reply #122 on: Sep 02, 2006, 09:46 »
I agree with Duke on this one:  If you don't like plum brook or the management, leave.  A great deal of work went into cell one from the very beginning and the crew did a vary impressive job even with all of the setbacks.  BK deserves credit along with the crew, because he was in there with his crew working very hard.  What did you do to further along this project, Rad X?  Obviously not much considering your posting times are during working hours.  And as for any road techs, I offended, I apologize to the ones who are good workers and the ones who I have become friends with.  My comments did not apply to you.

Jr8black3

« Reply #123 on: Sep 02, 2006, 12:05 »
I don't even work for Mota, but I did throw some Karma to Sandra for her comment on how well BK did with cell one. BK was  a working lead and along with his crew they did a great job, I seen it day in and day out.. So many Kudos to BK and his crew..

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
« Reply #124 on: Sep 02, 2006, 12:22 »
 >:(

OK...Enough already....PLEASE stop with all the name calling and other such stuff :(

This thread is getting out of hand and I'm going to put a halt to it SOON!

I realize that feelings and emotions here are high but please try and be professional about it. There are always going to be different sides to every issue and you can't always agree, sometimes we just have to "agree to disagree".

Please everyone, let's just respect each others opinion and move on...OK ???

'Nuff said'

your friendly neighborhood moderator.

hopster  ;D

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #125 on: Sep 04, 2006, 09:13 »
It has been asked that this thread be locked, and people are allowed to cool down for a little while.

I see no problem with that request.  This thread is now temporarily locked.  It will reopen in a few weeks, after a cooling off period.

I appreciate everyone’s contribution to this thread, and I understand your passion.  No one is being punished for telling the world what they think of Plumb Brook (Good or bad).  This is WHY NukeWorker was created, so we could express our concerns in an open forum.

There are two sides to every coin, and six sides on a cube.  There are multiple truths to be found in every story.
« Last Edit: Sep 04, 2006, 09:15 by Rennhack »

alphadude

« Reply #126 on: Jan 17, 2007, 10:52 »
What is the current physical status of Plumbrook? no politics please. What does the management plan look like?

RadCan

« Reply #127 on: Apr 12, 2007, 10:25 »
Things are great here now.  New Mota management has fixed alot of the problems.  Too bad it took so long.

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
« Reply #128 on: Apr 12, 2007, 10:30 »
Tell Craig Mix I said Hello.
He is a legend here at Perry.... ;)

Jr8black3

« Reply #129 on: Apr 13, 2007, 07:45 »
Plum Brook was a good gig for me.. today makes 4 years,, and I chose to walk out for better things... And Dave,, Craig is fine he was one of our coverage techs..

Jr8black3

« Reply #130 on: Apr 13, 2007, 09:11 »
 Just my Opinion but I think Harry Gerard was probably the best field supervisor that place ever had,, they  aka (MOTA) lost a few good ones along the way,,,, it was there choice..

RadCan

« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2007, 10:57 »
Yea, jr8black3, there were alot of good supervisors at one time...alot of good workers in general.  It's unfortunate, but the former PM put the current supervisor in the hot lab and the rest of the folks are paying for it because he's incompetant.  Maybe things will change, maybe not.  I just do my job and stay out of the drama.

vikingfan

« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2007, 06:45 »

glad to hear some things maybe changing out there at the brook. just seems like the brook and drama are always gonna go hand in hand. harry gerard and billl kirby were some of the best supervisors i have had the chance to work with. good luck out at the brook.

vikingfan

« Reply #133 on: Jun 13, 2007, 12:13 »
what's the site status of the D&D ? Also i know i posted it on another thread but just wanted to mention the sad and untimely passing of greg underwood last week. he will be sorely missed by all who knew and worked with him.
« Last Edit: Jun 13, 2007, 12:14 by vikingfan »

Offline bsdnuke

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #134 on: Jun 14, 2007, 04:52 »
Sorry to hear about Greg Underwood.  Is Chuck retiring or has another assignment?

Offline slick1

• Very Lite User
  • Well, well, well.
« Reply #135 on: Jun 18, 2007, 12:02 »
Help me out on my memory: where did Greg work at PB?
this space for rent

vikingfan

« Reply #136 on: Jun 18, 2007, 01:14 »
 greg was one of the safety reps, along with trevor and steve.

duke99301

« Reply #137 on: Jul 11, 2007, 05:15 »
whats new at the brook?

Offline slick1

• Very Lite User
  • Well, well, well.
« Reply #138 on: Jul 23, 2007, 01:03 »
What IS new at the Brook? I heard MOTA is still there. Anyone out there that can give a current update?
this space for rent

Blue Heron

« Reply #139 on: Aug 12, 2007, 09:52 »
Wow...sorry to read about Greg. :'(

RadCan

« Reply #140 on: Aug 29, 2007, 12:55 »
Not sure what will happen with this place.  One of MOTA's managers was let go, rumor is that she had some mental meltdown or something.  Too bad, I didn't really know her, but she seemed to be a really hard worker.  The guy taking over her job will never cut the mustard.  I'm looking for other work, the politics here are starting to get wierd.

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #141 on: Aug 29, 2007, 01:21 »
What is the skinny on SAIC bringing in people from September through March up there?

ramdog_1

Plum Brook
« Reply #142 on: Aug 29, 2007, 05:17 »
Hey Dory Rp tech plum brook give me a shout back right please.
I know you sea brook a long time ago and Pilgram.

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #143 on: Aug 29, 2007, 05:43 »
Huh? Was that Yoda talk?

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #144 on: Aug 29, 2007, 06:05 »
Hey Dory Rp tech plum brook give me a shout back right please.
I know you sea brook a long time ago and Pilgram.

You should be beaten over the head with an English grammar text.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline bsdnuke

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #145 on: Aug 29, 2007, 06:18 »
SAIC took over where Argonne was.  Chuck apparently has left, leaving Bill Stoner (RSO), John Thomas (Licensing), Hank Bayes (Safety).  I am not sure who else is there from what was ANL.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #146 on: Aug 30, 2007, 02:17 »
You should be beaten over the head with an English grammar text.

yeah, watt he sayed. 
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

me2

« Reply #147 on: Aug 31, 2007, 03:13 »
Dave,
SAIC is bringing in for some FSS work. Call me and I will fill ya'in on what little I know if you are interested.

Offline HousePuke

• Heavy User
« Reply #148 on: Apr 02, 2008, 02:52 »
So what's going on the 'Brook these days?  An update would be nice.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?