Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Matti Gattu (Lind) honeypot

Author Topic: Matti Gattu (Lind)  (Read 3987 times)

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
Matti Gattu (Lind)
« on: Jan 12, 2007, 01:12 »
It is with deepest regret that I post this.  Matti Gattu passed away earlier this week.  For those of you who new Matti I'm sure you'd agree with me that you'd be hard pressed to find someone who was as sweet and nice as her.  I know I can speak for all of us here at Bartlett when I say she truly will be missed.  God Bless you Matti, and thank you for a lot of fond memories.

Eric Bartlett
« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2007, 01:15 by Eric_Bartlett »
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

basketlady

Re: Matti Gattu (Lind)
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2007, 10:59 »
Thanks for the info . I worked with Matti at Seabrook this past outage. She was sick quite a bit there , but hung in there.

celeste green

« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2007, 07:31 »
I worked with mattue at limerick,Surry,Peach Bottom
She was quite a character at all of our potlucks she would lite candles put on an grass skirt play some exoctic music and say ;OH MY!!!!!!!!!!
SHE WAS SO MUCH FUN I WILL MISS HER.

RADBASTARD

« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2007, 07:38 »
My god,We can't say how sorry we are to hear about matti passing away.Our hearts go out to her family.She was a great friend of ours and she had to be one of the sweetest ,happiest people we have ever known.I use to call her mother containment because she was so nice.
We worked with her at so many plants,Seabrook,calvert,
st lucie,turkey,vogtle,IP2.She was away's entertaining.
Does anybody have any info on what happen,beacause it is such a shock.

GOD BLESS THIS WOMAN and HER FAMILY

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?