Facility & Company Information > Duane Arnold

Duane Arnold

<< < (12/12)

nickscott13:
Just a heads up for techs that are coming into town for the fall outage.  Cedar Rapids has now implemented red light cameras as well as speeding cameras.  They will take a picture of your car if you run a red light or are speeding.  They send the ticket to the registered owner.  as of now, there are cameras at these intersections:

- First Avenue East at 10th Street

- Second Avenue and 10th Street SE

- First Avenue and L Street SW

- Second Avenue and Third Street SW

- Second Avenue and Sixth Street SW

- Edgewood Road and 42nd Street NE

- Center Point Road and Collins Road NE

also, there is currently a speed camera on Interstate 380 for the northbound lanes.  It is as the Diagnol drive exit.  They are putting cameras in for southbound lanes at the H Ave exit.  If you do 5 over you wont get a ticket, but anything over that you probably will.  Just wanted to keep some money in your guys pocket!

Nick

klsas:
Have they got them set to read both front and back? Some of lucky people only have a rear tag. If it is front only, they would have a hard time sending me a ticket. Surely they thought about this when installing the system.

Keith

nickscott13:
I know the cameras on the interstate take pics of your rear tag, i am not sure about the red light cameras at stop lights.

NHSparky:

--- Quote from: nickscott13 on Aug 16, 2010, 12:54 ---I know the cameras on the interstate take pics of your rear tag, i am not sure about the red light cameras at stop lights.

--- End quote ---

Red lights usually get front/back and driver.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version