Facility & Company Information > Indian Point

Indian Point 2

<< < (2/11) > >>

bikerdad:
For the most part the folks that run that place seemed to view anyone not from that area as an inbreed. They sorely lack for even moderate management that cares for more than themselves. And what an ugly place. [smiley=smash.gif] [smiley=smash.gif]

darkmatter:
Decorum and the Moderators prevent me from expressing what I felt after having worked IP-2

[smiley=flaming.gif]

popdaddy:
hey!i'm pro-nuke but that place needs to be shutdown  :'( :'(:'(

2techs:
popdaddy:

Are you saying that Indian Point as a whole be shut down?  If you are unable to draw a distinction between the operating units, than perhaps you have been away for so long that you are suggesting that unit 1 be shut down.

LMDeane:
Not being a union member and coming from out-of-town, found the place to be moderately uncooperative, at the worker-level, when trying to expedite objectives.  Decerned a bit of management-labor tension about the place.

Too bad they're so high-profile and stressed now.  Prevaling pucker-factor seems to have cost a bud of mine his job last season, for what would've ordinarily been blown off as superfluous, yet irreverent, chatter anywhere else. [smiley=poke2.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version