Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Federal commission launches ‘special inspection’ at Davis-Besse nuclear plant in Ottawa County

https://www.cleveland19.com/2021/07/30/federal-commission-launches-special-inspection-davis-besse-nuclear-plant-ottawa-county/
Federal study supports 40-year license for Columbia nuclear plant, despite issues

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/environment/article253150383.html
I think the only person that likes the Simpsons less than me is an unfortunate man that used to work at Calvert Cliffs. His name is... Art Simpson.

;D
Fallen: / Re: Robert Beasley
« Last post by peteshonkwiler on Today at 10:28 AM »
Shocked to hear of Bob's passing. I worked with him a few times and enjoyed every single instance. Bob had a great outlook on life, one not found often.
RIP.
The source was found before this article was published. It had been sent to the wrong distribution center and is now in the hands of the intended recipient.

The following update was received via an email from the Ohio Department of Health Radiation Protection: "On July 23, 2021 Prime NDT reported that the source has been located. [The common carrier] indicated that the source was located in their Canton, Ohio facility. Contrary to an earlier report, the source was never transported to [the common carrier] in Memphis, TN. Prime NDT retrieved the source from [the common carrier] facility in Canton."
I think the only person that likes the Simpsons less than me is an unfortunate man that used to work at Calvert Cliffs. His name is... Art Simpson.
Fallen: / Re: Robert Beasley
« Last post by Fitzy on Today at 06:18 AM »
Worker with Bob some years ago as deconners, Good hard working guy and a gentleman from the south
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2021 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?