Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Helpful post describing ratings

Author Topic: Helpful post describing ratings  (Read 3439 times)

shocker

Helpful post describing ratings
« on: Aug 25, 2010, 01:55 »
I found a post on another website that helped explain the differences between MM, EM, and ET on NavyMoms.  Before I found this I only had a general idea of MM - Steam, EM - Electric, and ET - Reactor...

http://www.navyformoms.com/group/nukemoms/forum/topics/difference-between-em-et-jobs

The MM section is located in a reply further down on the page by the same poster.

amazinz5

Re: Helpful post describing ratings
« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2010, 08:19 »
thank you for posting this....that was probably the most helpful thing i've read about the navy since i started looking into it.  i had been leaning toward EM based on vague and not at all helpful descriptions but now i'm sure thats what i want to do.  i wish i found this site a long time ago.

Offline NHSparky

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: Sep 10, 2010, 06:50 »
It's very simple.  You can use one of two methods:

MM's--get paid for what they DO.
ET's--get paid for what they KNOW.
EM's--just get paid.

Or, ask a nuke to add 2+2 and see the answers you get:

ET--will give you an answer of 4.00000000000 EE +0 on his TI graphing calculator
EM--will give you an answer of 4 using pencil and paper.
MM--will give you an answer of 4, pointing at fingers and toes (sometimes).
ELT--will give you an answer of 10, based on 2+2=4, which is close enough to 5, and then rounds up to 10, or simply asks, "What do you WANT it to be?"
Also available in SOBER!

shocker

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14, 2010, 03:11 »
Haha, thats funny... My recruiter told me that joke the day I came back from MEPs.  When all he got was a blank face he had to explain it to me...

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?