Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Perry Lodging  

Author Topic: Perry Lodging  (Read 16714 times)

Offline highiron75

• Light User
Re: Perry Lodging
« Reply #25 on: Apr 10, 2011, 10:26 »
try the eagle cliff inn in geneva on the lake. My Aunt and Uncle own the place. go to eaglecliffinn.com pretty sure they have outage rates.

Offline Drywell Rat

• Very Lite User
  • He's so hot in that banana suit!!!!
« Reply #26 on: Apr 11, 2011, 06:32 »
I was slated to work for GE for the outage but have to leave. Father passed away yesterday and this is one time being an only child blows. Anyhow, I don't know if there's a waiting list, but I'm leaving behind a single at Value Place extended stay motel. Full size fridge, stove-top, NO frills. $190/week + tax and $100 deposit. It's a smoking room but the air "freshener" that sprays in the hall smells way worse. 440-210-4700. Good luck fellow nuker!
Globalization is exploitation.
In a world of 7 billion, you are NOT special, unique, or important.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
    • MARSSIM
« Reply #27 on: Mar 24, 2013, 11:32 »
Villa Rosa Motel, clean, good rate and staff.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline brozick

• Lurker
Perry Outage Housing
« Reply #28 on: Oct 02, 2014, 11:49 »
For those of you coming to the area we are only 10 miles from the Perry Powerplant!  Quail Hollow is a full service resort with a lounge, restaurant, pool, sauna, and fitness center on property.  We have amazing rates just for you!

Extended stay is 30+ days
$59.00 rate includes room and full housekeeping once a week.  Fresh towels, coffee, and toiletries are available upon request
$69.00 rate includes room and full housekeeping three times a week.  Fresh towels, coffee, and toiletries are available upon request
$79.00 rate includes room, full housekeeping three times a week and breakfast each morning.  Fresh towels, coffee, and toiletries are available upon request

Contact our Front Desk at 440-497-1100 or toll free at 1-800-792-0258

Offline grandview

• Lurker
lodging for the Perry Plant
« Reply #29 on: Dec 09, 2014, 11:13 »
Want to advertise Lodging for the Perry Power Plant for the up coming outage. 
Kathy at 440-339-1851 -  Geneva on the lake -   2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and a
4 bedroom houses for rent.  $150.00 per week per person.     

Offline matt2090

• Lurker
« Reply #30 on: Jan 23, 2015, 05:10 »
Big House on Lake Erie - 2nd Floor Bedrooms for Rent

5 minutes from PNPP
$500/room/month or $125/room/week
Right on Lake Erie with beach
Call Matt at 440-376-1396
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2015, 01:50 by matt2090 »

Offline lisakellythorne

• Lurker
« Reply #31 on: Apr 15, 2015, 12:35 »

HOUSE AVAILABLE 4/15/15. I had great tenants for Feb and March.  They were laid off last Friday.  The house is available now 4/15/15.  I have a 2 bedroom furnished house on Madison on the Lake, near the Wagon Wheel and Lake Effects. I King sized and one double bed. Cable and internet. 1 full and 1 half bath.  The house has been newly renovated. Full kitchen, dining, den and sun room. Looking for 2 tenants. $1400./month or $350/week. All utilities included.
Beach access!

Contact Lisa at 440-725-2180

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2016 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?