Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Good Ol' Times honeypot

Author Topic: Good Ol' Times  (Read 4512 times)

zpyderman

Good Ol' Times
« on: Mar 23, 2008, 07:51 »
Wow, I have heard some of the greatest stories of all sorts on this forum. It is so great to know that once I am no longer a NUB DINK I can finally put something worth wasting oxygen about. Until then you "pros" need to put something on here so us NUB DINKs have something to look forward to.

JustinHEMI05

Re: Good Ol' Times
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2008, 08:23 »
Its DINK NUB... nub.  ;D

What are you looking for... sea stories?

Justin
« Last Edit: Mar 23, 2008, 08:30 by JustinHEMI »

Offline rumrunner

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2008, 08:44 »

Yeah, we won't have many of those to tell.   :P
Dave

shovelheadred

« Reply #3 on: Mar 25, 2008, 05:48 »
...Napoli, Italy..Momma Rosa's- some of the best was it food or some other Italian dish we bought there, Rumrunner?...maybe it was Momma Louisa's....Momma whoever, they were both good,,,,as far as good sea stories, there were none,,,but good port stories, we all have them...red

Offline rumrunner

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2008, 07:07 »
...Napoli, Italy..Momma Rosa's- some of the best was it food or some other Italian dish we bought there, Rumrunner?...maybe it was Momma Louisa's....Momma whoever, they were both good,,,,as far as good sea stories, there were none,,,but good port stories, we all have them...red

Mamma Luisa's Canteen - is was actually the front room of her house with the black and white tv blaring Italian news, her husband "Poppa" helping to wait on tables, her stove in plain sight.  Poppa shook so bad you sometimes wondered if the plate would make it to the table before he dropped it.  She made some great veal parmigiana and lasagne, all served with cheap red wine.  No menu, just whatever she wanted to make that night.  Nice woman.   I remember when it came time to pay she'd pull a wad of lire out of her apron pocket large enough to choke a giraffe. 
Dave

CoolBoeDee

« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2008, 02:53 »

Its DINK NUB... nub.  ;D

Justin
Its DINK NUB... nub.  ;D

Justin
Sea stories huh? As far as this thread goes..."Good Ol Times" werent had at sea.

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2008, 06:46 »
Sea stories huh? As far as this thread goes..."Good Ol Times" werent had at sea.

LOL I think I know who you are. Clever screen name :)

Justin

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?