Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu The French are buying U.S. utilities honeypot

Author Topic: The French are buying U.S. utilities  (Read 3539 times)

atomicarcheologist

The French are buying U.S. utilities
« on: Dec 18, 2008, 04:04 »
I guess the French aren't making enough Nuclear Euros in France.  They are buying Constellation.  I heard today that the final price was $4.5 billioin U.S. for 50% of the company.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/28256906

I guess the outage techs are going to have to practice saying "Parlez vous 'step off pad'? ".
« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2008, 04:04 by Atomic Archeologist »

alphadude

Re: The French are buying U.S. utilities
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2008, 10:09 »
I guess all those french fry haters that were on here when the war started will have to eat crow with those fries.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?