Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Made it! January interview successfull honeypot

Author Topic: Made it! January interview successfull  (Read 3119 times)

Offline greenbean

• Moderate User
Made it! January interview successfull
« on: Jan 24, 2010, 01:51 »
Fellow forum members, I want to thank you for your generous helpings of knowledge and advice. I have just been accepted for an instructor position in the NUPOC program. I will complete my Nuclear Engineering Degree at Texas A&M and then continue on to my assignment.

Thanks again.

P.S. I would encourage those preparing for the program to visit http://www.nukewarriors.com for resources and other information. Both http://www.nukeworker.com and the above site have been extremely helpful.
« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2010, 01:51 by greenbean »
neutrons... Neutrons... NEUTRONS!

Fermi2

Re: Made it! January interview successfull
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2010, 04:32 »
LOL Nukewarriors is a joke. A website for NUBS, ran by NUBS!

Offline Gamecock

• Subject Matter Expert
  • "Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2010, 08:19 »
LOL Nukewarriors is a joke. A website for NUBS, ran by NUBS!

I just checked the site out.  They have much more relevant information for officer wanna-be's then we do.   It appears to be run by Nuclear officer recruiters, though I'm sure it is not an official navy website.
“If the thought police come... we will meet them at the door, respectfully, unflinchingly, willing to die... holding a copy of the sacred Scriptures in one hand and the US Constitution in the other."

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #3 on: Jan 24, 2010, 10:54 »
Congratulations and good luck!

Justin

Offline greenbean

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Jan 24, 2010, 11:05 »
The site is NOT an official Navy site as GC pointed out.

That being said, it is run by some of the current NTO's who where responsible for putting us through the application process. And yes it may be a small pond at the moment, but it is also very new.

I find the two major strengths to be the density of members who are actively in the application process for NUPOC and all the study material the site offers.

My recruiter was excellent in giving me most of this material ahead of time, however the truth is not the same for other men and women I met at the interview.

For those of you with a strong depth of knowledge of real navy life and experience in the Nuclear Navy, I know many of the applicants would benefit from your contributions.

Thanks again.
neutrons... Neutrons... NEUTRONS!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?