Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Site Suggestions honeypot

Author Topic: Site Suggestions  (Read 67828 times)

Offline Nuke Jayhawk Mom

• Light User
  • Living, loving, seeing, reading & doing.
Re: Site Suggestions
« Reply #100 on: Apr 27, 2015, 08:12 »
I think you should have some icons/emoticons or whatever that are female. :) smart, dumb, fat, skinny, old, pretty, and ugly. :) or at least get some stars with hair haha.
Mom to Nuke, Mom to Jayhawk, Wound/Ostomy Care RN at the VA Hospital

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #101 on: Apr 27, 2015, 08:37 »
I think you should have some icons/emoticons or whatever that are female. :) smart, dumb, fat, skinny, old, pretty, and ugly. :) or at least get some stars with hair haha.

Emoticons/emoji  or avatars?

What emotions would a nuke worker be conveying with fat, skinny, pretty, ugly, stars w/ hair?

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #102 on: Apr 28, 2015, 12:30 »

What emotions would a nuke worker be conveying with fat, skinny, pretty, ugly, stars w/ hair?
there feelings n mammaries of they're exes.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #103 on: Apr 28, 2015, 09:37 »
Uhhh....yeah dude, what-everrrrrrrr   ::)

On-topic: Maybe a smily wearing apron batting a rolling pin in hand? Some sort of "you're in trouble when you get home" thing?
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2015, 09:49 by HydroDave63 »

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #104 on: Apr 28, 2015, 09:44 »
Our smiley's are male-centric a few more huggy feely ones couldn't hurt. ;)  [GH]

Offline Nuke Jayhawk Mom

• Light User
  • Living, loving, seeing, reading & doing.
« Reply #105 on: Apr 29, 2015, 01:31 »
Haha! I love all the comments lol
Emoticons, I think. Like these things:  :) :D >:( :o 8) [GH] [spank] [soap] [BH] [boohoo] [pigfly] [sherlock] [navy sub] [pillow] [moo] [Bubbles]

When I am trying to say something like "this little girl is a tattle tale" I would like to enhance the fun of that statement with an emoticon. When I say things like "I do not support that women should be co-ed on subs" I would love an emoticon such as barefoot and pregnant (haha I crack me up) or a little girl skipping rope  ;D

Sometimes I want to reference myself in an emoticon, and a smiley star just doesn't cut it, that's all... and when I make reference to being old (of myself or someone else), it would be nice to have something like a granny in a rocking chair, or a knitting woman... rather than just the old grey beard and cane fella.

Not to make the site all flowery and fluffy, but just to have some alternatives to the male-like emoticons. I know smileys are gender neutral, but you do need something that emits a feminine sense...
Mom to Nuke, Mom to Jayhawk, Wound/Ostomy Care RN at the VA Hospital

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #106 on: Apr 29, 2015, 08:58 »
Mike, ask your wife's and daughter's opinion on this one.  ;)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #107 on: Apr 29, 2015, 09:04 »
Haha! I love all the comments lol
Emoticons, I think. Like these things:  :) :D >:( :o 8) [GH] [spank] [soap] [BH] [boohoo] [pigfly] [sherlock] [navy sub] [pillow] [moo] [Bubbles]

When I am trying to say something like "this little girl is a tattle tale" I would like to enhance the fun of that statement with an emoticon. When I say things like "I do not support that women should be co-ed on subs" I would love an emoticon such as barefoot and pregnant (haha I crack me up) or a little girl skipping rope  ;D

Sometimes I want to reference myself in an emoticon, and a smiley star just doesn't cut it, that's all... and when I make reference to being old (of myself or someone else), it would be nice to have something like a granny in a rocking chair, or a knitting woman... rather than just the old grey beard and cane fella.

Not to make the site all flowery and fluffy, but just to have some alternatives to the male-like emoticons. I know smileys are gender neutral, but you do need something that emits a feminine sense...

Find them, and link to them.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?