Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Can anybody help me with the Entergy Careers website?
honeypot

Author Topic: Can anybody help me with the Entergy Careers website?  (Read 5811 times)

Offline dabraham227

• Lurker
I applied for a job but can't get back in to the site to check the status.  I've had this happen before where you click on the Job Posting or Apply Now link and instead of going where it is supposed to you get to the Peoplesoft page with a login and the login I created doesn't work there.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Can anybody help me with the Entergy Careers website?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 05:30 »
It's a PeopleSoft fluke (in my experience on an older machine and OS)

Try flushing out your temp files and cache, and then try again

Offline Papa Nuc

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 05:30 »
Try a different web browser.  The Entergy website kind of stinks.

Offline dabraham227

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 05:42 »
Thanks that was definitely the problem.

Offline cheme09

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 07:20 »
I had the same happen to me when I was job hunting.  You don't necessarily have to use a new browser.  You just need to clear your cache and cookies.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?