Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker Menu TVA honeypot

Author Topic: TVA  (Read 3888 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline navynukedoc

  • RP/HP/RC
  • Heavy User
  • ****
  • Posts: 340
  • Karma: 88
  • Gender: Male
« on: Mar 04, 2013, 04:08 »
So I am on my last string of options here and wonder if any of my RP Tech pals can help me out here. :)

I want to get a house job at Sequoyah or even Watts Bar, but as we all know it is like getting congress to agree on a budget. I have searched their job site for over a year and wondered if they would ever post an opening. I hear from numerous techs that the best way to go if you don't have family in their plants is to go to Brown's Ferry and work your butt off for a few years and try to transfer.

I repeat when I say, I have never seen external openings, but, I hear that they have a higher than average turnover rate there. Which leads me to believe that there is a way to get a house job there. Anyone know how or who I could contact to get a resume sent in??

Thanks for any help you can be!

"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence" - George Washington


NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?