Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Getting De-Nuked, could use some advice honeypot

Author Topic: Getting De-Nuked, could use some advice  (Read 4301 times)

Offline daniel2277

• Lurker
Getting De-Nuked, could use some advice
« on: Feb 26, 2015, 07:14 »
Hey, thanks for reading this, I'm pretty lost.

So they are de-nuking me for being depressed, and I don't know what to do. If I can't be a nuke, I don't want to do anything else. How likely is it that I will get separated? I really don't want to get stuck chipping paint for the next 4 years.

In addition, if I do get out, would I still have a chance in the nuclear field? I'm about halfway through prototype right now.

Thank you so much!

Hilariousity

Re: Getting De-Nuked, could use some advice
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2015, 12:14 »
What rate are you?
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2015, 12:16 by Hilariousity »

Offline daniel2277

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2015, 09:27 »
I'm an ET!

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2015, 11:03 »
You will more likely go to the fleet as a conventional ET and finish out your time in that rate.

1200!!
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2015, 11:05 by Smart People »
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

HeavyD

« Reply #4 on: Mar 02, 2015, 08:26 »
As recent as November 2011, nuclear rated sailors who had their NEC removed were processed for administrative separation.  This was due to high manning numbers for the three coinciding conventional rates.

The worst part about the whole process is that when the message came back from BUPERS, it normally read "...separate member within 10 working days of receipt of this message..."

Your results may differ.  You may be offered a chance to change rates.  Best of luck!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?