Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Radioactive Ranchers? Elements Found Downwind of Intensive Fracking honeypot

Author Topic: Radioactive Ranchers? Elements Found Downwind of Intensive Fracking  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Mounder

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
When does the wind blow underground?  All the credibility is shot in the title.  "Downgradient", would be the correct choice, but maybe its a little over the head of the author's intended audience.  "Downstream", would be fine and I might be less skeptical of the content.  I'm struggling with the toxicology of the noted contaminants affecting songbirds.  Alopecia: maybe, quote some numbers please.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
When does the wind blow underground?  All the credibility is shot in the title.  "Downgradient", would be the correct choice, but maybe its a little over the head of the author's intended audience.  "Downstream", would be fine and I might be less skeptical of the content.  I'm struggling with the toxicology of the noted contaminants affecting songbirds.  Alopecia: maybe, quote some numbers please.

From their about page: Resilience.org is a program of the Post Carbon Institute (PCI). I would not expect a lot of rational balanced commentary here, looks a little like a social site for pseudo intellectuals.

atomicarcheologist

This was almost a worthwhile read, until I came to the mention of Sr.
The special test, analyzed at the London Health Sciences Centre in Ontario, showed that the ranchers had ''high'' levels of uranium and strontium above the lab's ''reference range'' in their urine, probably due to exposure from soil, water or air

"Natural" Sr is stable, unlike the fission product Sr.

These ranchers should have vacuumed their fields after the weapons testing were concluded.
« Last Edit: Jun 14, 2016, 08:14 by Atomic Archeologist »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?