Job details on NukeWorker.com's Nuclear Jobs & Employment Jobboard
NukeWorker Job Board
Job details: Senior Project Manager/Field Coordinator
Apply Online Now
Share This Job
Save this job
Print This Job
Senior Project Manager/Field Coordinator
Posted on: 08/23/2021 by
Edgewater Technical Associates, LLC
Job reference #: 5007
SRNS-UDR, SC US-Region II (South East)
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Project Manager/Field Coordinator opportunity for our customer in Aiken, SC to support the Savannah River Site.
Duration – 1 year with an option to extend for 1 additional year
Clearance required – No
US citizenship required – Yes
Closing date – 08/30/2021
Service provider will be responsible for the execution of projects assigned by the End User involving start up and/or decommissioning projects. The service provider will provide input to the project team in planning, engineering, procurement, construction, and turnover of new projects or the decommissioning, disassembly, and disposal of assigned facilities. Duties will include assuring project baselines and client expectations are met, project efforts are conducted in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations and requirements, and representing the project in presentations and meetings.
Services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures.
Programmatic guidance will be provided by the assigned End User.
Tasks may include:
• Developing and managing project objectives to include scope, schedule, budget, quality, procurement, resource management, configuration, and risk management.
• Directing and monitoring day-to-day activities of assigned multi divisional project teams in the development and execution of project management guidelines.
• Coordinates and estimates project support schedules and budgets.
• Analyzing performance variables and baseline change proposals and determines effects on the project. Drafts and presents impact statements to management and multi-disciplined committees. Negotiates and implements corrective action.
• Reviewing technical project documentation for completeness and accuracy to ensure strict quality standards.
• Preparing and presenting project status briefings to management, internal customers, federal officials, and stakeholders
• Performing facility walk downs, as appropriate, to obtain information.
• Preparing and approving project plans and project management plans for assigned project(s) as well as securing project permits
• Securing decommissioning authorization for each project.
• Coordinating with Engineering for the preparation of Engineering and regulatory deliverables associated with each project (as needed), including, but not limited to, Project Scoping Document (for CERCLA Model only), Facility Decommissioning Evaluation, Engineering Evaluation/Cost Analysis (for CERCLA Model only), Decommissioning End Points Document, Engineering Survey and Interference Report, Completion of Decommissioning End Points Document, Decommissioning Project Final Report, Removal Action Report (for CERCLA Model only), facility hazard category downgrade calculations, contaminated large equipment crushability calculations, and other technical data/calculations/correspondence as needed.
• Coordinating inputs, preparation, review, and approval of D&D project work packages.
• Identifying design and engineering problems, developing/coordinating and/or evaluating solutions, evaluating effects upon the project baseline, and initiating appropriate action(s).
• Coordinating the preparation and issuance of a Memorandum of Understanding for custodial transfer of facilities to EC&ACP for D&D.
• Coordinating preparation of required regulatory documents for D&D projects in accordance with the SRS Federal Facility Agreement, SRNS Manual 1C, and SRNS C-1 Manual.
• Monitoring progress during the decommissioning and disposal phases to identify and correct adverse trends affecting cost, scope, or scheduled completion.
• Completing all required training successfully.
• Candidate must possess a degree in engineering, construction management, or related technical discipline with 5 or more years of D&D and/or related project management experience; or an Associate Degree in a technical or mechanical area and at least 10-15 years of practical D&D experience; or a high school diploma and at least 15-20 years of practical D&D experience.
• D&D experience in the DOE/DOD/Commercial arena.
• Must possess a background with an understanding of Earned Value Management (EVMS) and DOE Project Management requirements.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. SRS utilizes various work schedules, including:
• 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week)
• 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week)
• 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B)
Work week excludes SRNS/UDR holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the applications steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details, Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401 (k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
You need to login to view contact details of this job!
Apply Online Now
More jobs from this employer
Share This Job
Save this job
Print This Job