Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu just got in  

Author Topic: just got in  (Read 3072 times)

Draonc

just got in
« on: Mar 20, 2007, 01:49 »
Hey I just got in the Nuke program. I am leaving sept 12th what should I be doing to get ready to go into the navy?

Offline Mike_Koehler

• Heavy User
  • I love nukeworker.com!!!!
Re: just got in
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2007, 01:53 »
Enjoy your free time now cause it will be limited later........

Thank you for your service
Mike
"Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented
  immigrant" is like calling a drug
  dealer an "unlicensed Pharmacist."
unknown
"If you seal the borders and you stop giving federal benefits to people who are in the country illegally... many of them will simply go home."
Lou Barletta, Mayor of Hazelton, Pa.

Rad Sponge

« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2007, 01:59 »
Hey I just got in the Nuke program. I am leaving sept 12th what should I be doing to get ready to go into the navy?

Thank you for your commitment to service.

Go to your DEP meetings.

Do what your DEP leaders tell you to do.

Stay in shape.

Exercise.

Don't take unnecessary risks that may jeapordize your contract.

Search this BOARD for more information.

RT:corrected terminology
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2007, 02:02 by Roll Tide »

Cycoticpenguin

« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2007, 10:08 »
Thank you for your commitment to service.

Stay in shape.

Exercise.

Those two are extremely important. Getting into a habbit now will save you a LOT of grief. Also - practice ironing and shining shoes! :)

Don't worry about your schooling, or your past abilities. You are chosen to be a nuke for a reason! :) Good luck, and if you have any questions this board is pretty good to learn from. Most of your questions should be answered really.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?