Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

What do Nukes (and familly/ friends) drive?

<< < (29/32) > >>

GLW:

--- Quote from: RDTroja on Jul 12, 2015, 12:19 ---Actually 'the wife' liked the Magnum and so did I (and based on the fact that they are not easy to find used, so do most of the original owners.) I am not the least bit worried about perceptions of it being a station wagon (it is.) They are very versatile and drive very well, not to mention getting out of their own way in a big hurry.

As for the Crossfire, I am also not worried about owning a Mercedes SLK with a Chrysler badge on it because it still behaves like a MB and I paid about 2/3 of the cost of the SLK. If I wanted to drive what the crowd is driving I would buy a Ford... but that is not very likely unless I get a lobotomy.

--- End quote ---

you too funny,... :P ;) :) 8)

Bonds 25:
2015 White Subaru WRX with a "REAL Environmentalists ARE Pro-Nuclear Power" bumper sticker.

HAIRDUDE:
Jaguar

GLW:
update: scratch the Escape, say hello to the Ford Transit LWB Wagon (with the tow package & 7 passenger seating),...

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it,... 8)

Nuclear NASCAR:
'05 Neon bit the dust thanks to the local wildlife Fall of '14 and replaced with an '04 Olds Silhouette for a little while, now driving a more comfortable 2012 Fusion SE that had about 140,000 on it when I bought it.  Retired the '95 Dodge with an '05 Silverado 1500 4X4 with the aluminum block 5.3 engine.  (Makes me grin almost as much as the motorcycle does.... 8))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version