Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Plant status... honeypot

Author Topic: Plant status...  (Read 2844 times)

Cycoticpenguin

Plant status...
« on: Sep 09, 2007, 07:51 »
I know its illegal to post MILITARY station status on the internet, but is it illegal to post CIVILIAN owned, military used station status? (i.e. prototypes in new york are owned by lockheed martin, not the government). I have a few questions relating to it.

JustinHEMI05

Re: Plant status...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2007, 08:06 »
Yes it is. I can tell you the story of the butt chewing I got by the CMC about telling a student here when we were going to start up again. He compared it to telling someone about ships movement, and damaging national security. He told me about what he called a "dirty word" catcher that NR has now, similar to say, the secret service. He told me that NR was watching the net. I had to ask the moderators here to remove the posts in question. So be careful. They are not owned by lockheed martin by the way. Lockheed Martin is just the contractor hired by the gov't to run the place. It is a DOE facility.

Justin
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2007, 08:21 by JustinHEMI05 »

Cycoticpenguin

Re: Plant status...
« Reply #2 on: Sep 11, 2007, 06:31 »

thats why I ask now before getting screwed over  :-X

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?