Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tony White  

Author Topic: Tony White  (Read 5228 times)

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
  • Retired Plant Health Physicist CHP, NRRPT
Tony White
« on: Nov 26, 2007, 04:16 »
Tony White passed on 11-23-7.  He was a house tech at Hatch.  My sympathies to his family and his coworkers.  He will be missed
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2007, 05:07 by grantime »
breath in, breath out, move on----j buffett

Offline Meltdown

• Moderate User
  • Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?             $upporting Member
Re: Tony White
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2007, 01:33 »
I hate to hear that - he was a really nice guy. I remember when he was a brand new junior tech there, doesn't seem like all that long ago. Best wishes to his family.
Meltdown

"I know that there is an eye that watches all of us. There is a judgment that weighs everything we do. And before this great force, which is greater than any government, I stand in awe and I kneel in respect." L. Cohen

Offline YO!

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Nov 28, 2007, 01:54 »
I worked with Tony at the Vogtle outages. He had a wonderful sense of humor and was one of the nicest people I have ever met. It is sad to hear of his passing.

wpconan1

« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2008, 08:08 »
I was at Hatch when Tony was working there until I left in 2003.  Tony was certainly a character in his own right and a great guy to boot.  Even though I have occassionally talked with folks still at Hatch, no one ever told me about Tony.  My sincere regrets to his family and best friends. We'll all see Tony's smile again one day.  Until we meet again, Bill Conant (or as Tony might say, Conan the Barbarian).

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?