Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Submarine photos, art, and graphics
honeypot

Author Topic: Submarine photos, art, and graphics  (Read 9445 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Submarine photos, art, and graphics
« on: Dec 05, 2007, 03:14 »
I found this site on a Sub BBS that I frequent. There are 1300 plus photos here, American, German, historical, and some art work.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/submarinos/

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Re: Submarine photos, art, and graphics
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2007, 03:32 »
Great find! Very interesting.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

PapaBear765

« Reply #2 on: Feb 20, 2008, 07:22 »
Here's one I came across that's pretty funny.

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #3 on: Feb 20, 2008, 08:06 »
LOL nice. +K to help you get closer to positive. :)

Justin

Chimera

« Reply #4 on: Feb 21, 2008, 03:13 »
Here's one I came across that's pretty funny.

My old prototype instructor once told us not to talk about what we were doing off base because the local girls probably knew all that stuff better than we did.  I guess he didn't want us to look too stupid.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?