Facility & Company Information > Comanche Peak

Comanche Peak Lodging

<< < (2/6) > >>

midwaypines:
midwaypines RV park has clean cottages at reasonable rates.. 817-279-7925

HeatherB.:
Hoof Prints Ranch in Stephenville.... Just found a comfy & clean place for my dog & I while working at CP.

It's a little bit of a drive (30-40 mins) but totally worth the low monthly rate, the scenery, the furnished cabin w/ kitchen, the horses in my backyard & the amazingly friendly manager Tandi.

Check it out... I'm looking fwd to this!   ;D

http://www.hoofprintsranch.com/htdocs/rental8.html

woody82:
Furnished 2BR/2BA cabin in Glen Rose available for the fall outage.  Very quiet setting and less than fifteen minutes to the plant.  Call for more details.  817-312-5601

Townzen222:
send me a msg if u need housing info

COMFORT903:
 All employees lodging needs for the upcoming outage in Glen Rose, TX. We have a set rate of $59.99 a night for anyone that is need of accommodation during this time. If some choose to double up during their stay, the set rate is $69.99 a night. We offer a full hot breakfast complimentary, fitness center, indoor pool and our guests have full access to the YMCA next door. We also have complimentary snacks and beverages offered Monday through Thursday. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time, and your business would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions please call  817-579-5559. Have a great day.

Comfort Suites
903 Harbor Lakes Drive
Granbury, TX 76048
PH: 817-579-5559
Fax: 817-579-5549[/color]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version