www.seagullmarina.com

Village Inn On The Lake
3310 Memorial Drive
Two Rivers, WI  54241
920-794-8818 or 800-551-4795
www.villageinnwi.com

allforthenukie:
The Historic Karsten Inn
This is a big old hotel in downtown Kewaunee WI. It's <30 min north of the plant.
This place is nice.
The restaurant has been closed for years and the bar is rarely open, but there are several restaurants and taverns within 2 blocks walking distance from the hotel. There is a laundermat 2 blocks up the street as well.
The outage season is their slow time of the year, and they offer reduced weekly rates to nukeworkers. I think it's like $120 a week or something. Not bad.
Worth considering.
For information call Kristin or Allison 800-277-2132 or 920-388-3800. The website has some pictures and other info www.karsteninn.com

rocknrollrick:
I would highly recommend Seagull Marina campground the owner is Scott and has made the stay hear very nice. Mc Donalds 100 ft out the gate and within walking distance of Bars and Resturants downtown Two Rivers. They don't make you pay until you leave. If you like to fish, charters are right there and fishing peir right on site.

iluvpitz:
For rent to a dayshift worker/couple: 1 bedroom in my southside Manitowoc home. Queen size bed. I'll be working nights at PBNP.  So I'll have the house to myself during the day, you'll have it to yourself all night. Make yourself at home and watch DirecTv, use the washer and dryer, etc. MUST LIKE DOGS, as I have 2 friendly big dogs & 1 cat who'll probably want to hang out with you at night. Rate $150/week. Call 920-683-9887 or email: iluvpitz@yahoo.com.  Thanks!

rocknrollrick:
Hey in Two Rivers check out the East Pointe Beach Club, Tom and Debbie are the owners. Good drinks and DJ music on the weekends great staff of bartenders 8) New Resturant downtown on Washington called The Element Bistro food is good prices fair.  ;D Also check out Juices owned by a guy that works at the plant and for a good local neighborhood bar with food check out Lenny's 2   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version