Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Scott Crownover

Author Topic: Scott Crownover  (Read 13599 times)

dee davis

Scott Crownover
« on: Dec 14, 2007, 08:31 »
Scott passed away Oct 30, of a brain tummor.  He was a good friend. We worked together at fernald before he retired. He will be saddly missed

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Scott Crownover
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2007, 09:08 »
Very sad news. I worked with Scott at SONGS. He was definitely one of the good guys. I remember many Thursdays after work down at San Onofre State Beach playing volleyball and having a few cold ones.
 My condolences to his family and all that knew him.

ISOCS

« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2007, 12:39 »
Really sad to hear about this. I worked with Scott at San Onofre in 1984 and we split an apartment in Columbia working at VC Summer in 1990. He will be missed.
ISOCS

RNN

« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2007, 01:06 »
This is sad news. I worked with Scott for 9 years at Fernald and he had one hell of a sense of humor and was just a all around nice guy.

Rest in peace my friend

RNN

okiecity

« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2007, 01:48 »
Sorry to hear Scott passed away.  I worked for Scott at Fernald.  He was a great person to work for.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2007, 01:59 »
I'm sorry to hear about Scott the list of coworkers from Fernald who have passed on in their 40's and 50's is getting much to long.

Offline elwood

• Moderate User
« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 2007, 10:20 »
Scott was a great guy to work with and for.  We enjoyed many a laugh together at Fernald.  You will be missed.

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #7 on: Dec 20, 2007, 09:35 »
Sorry to hear about Scott's passing. Hell of a guy. I worked for Scott at Fernald back in 96 thru 98. I had not seen him since then but was hoping to cross his path one day. Rest in Peace Scott.....

macdaddy

« Reply #8 on: Dec 21, 2007, 04:22 »
Scott was good man that will be missed.

Offline lauriema19

• Light User
« Reply #9 on: Dec 23, 2007, 12:48 »
I worked with Scott at Songs in 90-93. I am sorry for the lost and again...too soon....too many.

Offline sdabler

• Very Lite User
« Reply #10 on: Dec 26, 2007, 06:00 »
I worked with Scott at Fernald, he was a nice guy. Sadly missed.

rapidray

« Reply #11 on: Feb 08, 2008, 11:28 »
another one that made it out before us,
and marlin, you  r sew rite, the list keeps gittn llllllllllllooooooooooonnnnnn nnnnnnngggggggggggggeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

peaceloveunderstanding

rapidray

wpconan1

« Reply #12 on: Dec 29, 2008, 07:59 »
I've just posted my conciliations regarding JD, only to find out that Scott passed away last year.  This one I had not heard about.  JD and Scott were at Fernald when I was there from spring of 2004 till February of 2005.  Scott was a character in his own right and a good friend to have.  When he retired from there to return to Florida, he told me he was going home.  Well, my friend, you are surely home now.  Until we meet again in Heaven; your friend, Wild Bill Conant

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?