Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu All questions ANSWERED!

Author Topic: All questions ANSWERED!  (Read 28532 times)

taterhead

Re: All questions ANSWERED!
« Reply #25 on: Feb 20, 2008, 09:06 »
My math teacher was a smokin' hot Ensign. 

FWIW

Edit: and she was a girl.
« Last Edit: Feb 20, 2008, 08:55 by taterhead »

Cycoticpenguin

« Reply #26 on: Feb 20, 2008, 09:50 »
Here's a question...are there any hot female nuke instructors  :P

im really not sure what to say about this one :D

the sailor in me wants to bash you, the dude in me wants to say "yes"... remember that officers and senior enlisted are your instructors :D

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #27 on: Feb 20, 2008, 10:34 »

Here's a question...are there any hot female nuke instructors  :P

I understand it's probably a normal question but it's also off-topic and better handled via PM's, OK?  From I've read, and been told you're not gonna have time anyway if you go Nuke.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

taterhead

« Reply #28 on: Feb 20, 2008, 11:53 »
the sailor in me wants to bash you, the dude in me wants to say "yes"... remember that officers and senior enlisted are your instructors :D

If you bashed him I would laugh in your general direction.  He asked the question with a smiley, I took that to mean half-serious, half kidding.  The Navy classroom is the classroom, and this forum is not the classroom, or the Navy for that matter.

Seriously, the Navy has done a good job of getting rid of Sailors.  There really aren't many left out there.

gman82

« Reply #29 on: Feb 21, 2008, 12:19 »
Wow sorry.... :'(

Cycoticpenguin

« Reply #30 on: Feb 21, 2008, 03:26 »
Wow sorry.... :'(

haha dont sweat it.

yes, there are some physically attractive females that are going to be senior to you. Word of advice... dont even try ;)

taterhead - I suppose. however, him being a civilian right now, I can appreciate his sentiments. Thats why i didnt do the whole "holier then thou" routine. He will learn ALL ABOUT khaki ;)

mlslstephens

« Reply #31 on: Feb 21, 2008, 04:18 »
Thats why i didnt do the whole "holier then thou" routine. He will learn ALL ABOUT khaki ;)

Okay, I'll bite...what can you tell me about those Khakis?  ;)

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #32 on: Feb 21, 2008, 04:33 »
Okay, I'll bite...what can you tell me about those Khakis?  ;)

Oh no. He better spout off about loving them to death since he is raising his right hand without a thought. :) Also, you know what I love most about cycotic? Is how he talks as if he is a salty dog already and I don't think he has spend a single day at sea. He cracks me up... most of the time. :)

Justin

mlslstephens

« Reply #33 on: Feb 21, 2008, 06:06 »
Oh no. He better spout off about loving them to death since he is raising his right hand without a thought. :)
ROFLMAO  K' to ya J  ;)

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #34 on: Mar 07, 2008, 01:48 »
Okay ... Back to the thread ... ALL questions? ... Okeedokee, here's one:

If a Ram is a Sheep, and an Ass is a Donkey ... How come a Ram in the Ass is a Goose?

Cycoticpenguin

« Reply #35 on: Mar 10, 2008, 05:01 »
Oh no. He better spout off about loving them to death since he is raising his right hand without a thought. :) Also, you know what I love most about cycotic? Is how he talks as if he is a salty dog already and I don't think he has spend a single day at sea. He cracks me up... most of the time. :)

Justin

I've actually decided against reenlisting at this point. If Im going to do it, on deployment would be my best bet. I thought I would need the money to help me through this time period, but I realized I really dont. Tightened up my belt and reaffirmed what I need to do. That said, Im still keen on reenlistment( I would not reenlist solely for money! Its just 90k tax free is WAY better the 60k taxed! Not to mention, my goals wont be affected either way). Does being at sea make you a sailor?

Im salty because I've put up with a lot of crap, and I get annoyed easily. My typing seems to come out harsher then I intend most of the time, though. 

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #36 on: Mar 10, 2008, 05:27 »
Does being at sea make you a sailor?

Im salty 

Negative. Get some time. Check with us in a few years AT SEA.

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #37 on: Mar 10, 2008, 07:18 »
I've actually decided against reenlisting at this point. If Im going to do it, on deployment would be my best bet. I thought I would need the money to help me through this time period, but I realized I really dont. Tightened up my belt and reaffirmed what I need to do. That said, Im still keen on reenlistment( I would not reenlist solely for money! Its just 90k tax free is WAY better the 60k taxed! Not to mention, my goals wont be affected either way). Does being at sea make you a sailor?

Im salty because I've put up with a lot of crap, and I get annoyed easily. My typing seems to come out harsher then I intend most of the time, though. 

Well I am glad you have at least put more thought into your future. I know the money is enticing, especially to a young person who had financial troubles, but thats the trap. I am not going to tell you to do it or not to do it, just not to leap without looking.. which was the path you were on. Bravo for taking a step back. If you do decide to do it after all, at least then it will be for the right reasons.

Justin

PS Yes going to SEA makes you a sailor... NOT getting a hat that says NAVY. :) And, no... you aren't salty. :)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?