Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu a few questions...

Author Topic: a few questions...  (Read 45941 times)

mlslstephens

Re: a few questions...
« Reply #50 on: Oct 31, 2008, 06:09 »
And all I said was for the guy to proof read his posts, I didn't call him names like "idiot" or recommend that I shouldn't have ever been born.  Guess it's more of that double standard officers are good for.

For a bunch of guys who will jump at the opportunity to point out a sailor has no business comparing a commercial SRO to a navy EOOW, you have no problem talking about the affects of marijuana without having tried it yourself.

What's meant by accusing someone of stirring the pot?  Does that mean that the accused is making comments simply to be inflammatory for no good reason?  Isn't that called playing the Devil's Advocate instead?  Either way, this is a discussion forum, right?  Shouldn't we be doing more than "Yes, I agree, mostly," "You're pretty much right," etc.?  Forgive me for trying to carry on a discussion.

People who make personal attacks during a conversation are either:

1. Innately dumb
- or -
2. Have nothing genuine to add
- or -
3. Both 1 and 2

PB, very nice timing.  GC, will probably read this early today and he won't be able to smite you until 1916.   :P

+k for both of you...not that either of you deserve karma but the pissing match is fun to watch.  ;)

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
Re: a few questions...
« Reply #51 on: Oct 31, 2008, 06:15 »
PB, very nice timing.  GC, will probably read this early today and he won't be able to smite you until 1916.   :P

+k for both of you...not that either of you deserve karma but the pissing match is fun to watch.  ;)

Not really, it's getting as boring and childish as DW and RDT... :(
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?