News and Discussions > Illness & Injuries

Michael T. Shaffer "Snake" auto accident on 10/07/08.

<< < (2/9) > >>

Radwraith:
Hey Snake:
Sorry to hear you're hurt! Hope you get better soon

Steve

blackballedsnake:
Hey there everyone!! What's shakin'?  ;) I am now zippin' around in a recline wheelchair...not motorized.  :-[ (Dammit!).  >:( I should be headin' fer Rehab soon. (hopefully by 10/20/08.)  ;D I pray that it all goes well.  :) My Dr. said that IF the repairs to my hip/pelvis fails to fix me...I'll need a full hip replacement!!  :'( >:( :-[ I sure hope not!  :D That would lay me up for 8 months or so!!!  :D :D Yikes! This is where FOLLOWING ORDERS TO A "T" GETS SERIOUS!  ;) Thank you for your kind emails and posts. Karma to all of "yinz"!     - Snake.  8)

SloGlo:
snake........ fallow da doktors oarders!  iffen ya kant due dat, den make nicey wit da nurses (especully dat ugli wons) caws yule bee sea yen dem a lot in yer few ture!

blackballedsnake:
Hey everyone! I'm outta the ICU. I'm now at a rest facility in Worthington, Pa. Here's my address (for the next 3 mos.) - Michael T. Shaffer Room #58...c/o Sugar Creek Rest...120 Lakeside Drive...Worthington, PA 16262. My private ph.# has NOT been installed yet. The facility's ph.# is (724) 445-3000. They will get a temp. phone to my room to talk...INCOMING CALLS ONLY!  :( Well Y'know, I worked SSES Berwick for many outages...no one has contacted me from there at all yet! :( Major bummer...I thought of them as extended family. OUCH!  :'( Thanks for all the words of encouragement! Karma to all of "yinz".     - Snake. 8)                           P.S. - Just so everyone knows...NO ALCOHOL INVOLVED AT ALL...NOTHING!  :o (I didn't get any tickets, either!) 8)

mlslstephens:

--- Quote from: blackballedsnake on Oct 18, 2008, 05:37 --- Thanks for all the words of encouragement! Karma to all of "yinz".     - Snake. 8)                           

--- End quote ---

Snake,
I'm giving out the K for ya to all those responding to you.  Get better man!

If you are ever down in TN, look me up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version