Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu transferring honeypot

Author Topic: transferring  (Read 5622 times)

unicyclezach

transferring
« on: Nov 05, 2008, 09:23 »
im a staff pick up at nptu charleston sc and i have my orders to the pcu 77 and am scheduled to leave march of 09 and was wondering if anyone knew of some websites that had advice on what all needs to get done to transfer to another command any help would be greatly appreciated

JustinHEMI05

Re: transferring
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2008, 10:22 »
im a staff pick up at nptu charleston sc and i have my orders to the pcu 77 and am scheduled to leave march of 09 and was wondering if anyone knew of some websites that had advice on what all needs to get done to transfer to another command any help would be greatly appreciated

www.nukeworker.com

Good luck and thanks for your service.  8)

Justin

withroaj

« Reply #2 on: Nov 07, 2008, 01:56 »
You might also check out www.cvn77.navy.mil . It's the ship's official website.  It has a page that allows you to sign up for a sponsor.  That'll be your sea dad.
« Last Edit: Nov 07, 2008, 02:02 by withroaj »

Cycoticpenguin

« Reply #3 on: Nov 15, 2008, 07:14 »
You might also check out www.cvn77.navy.mil . It's the ship's official website.  It has a page that allows you to sign up for a sponsor.  That'll be your sea dad.

sea daddies are worthless most of the time. If you can get a good one, kudos, but you are DEFINATELY putting your eggs in one basket if you leave it at that. Talk to your sea returnees, they should be able to help you out.

If you dont get answers you want, give me a pm I will help you out where I can.

Finally, word of advice, you may be a great spu, but dont come to the ship cocky. Use the same drive and attitude that got you picked up SPU and you will do well.

JustinHEMI05

« Reply #4 on: Nov 16, 2008, 01:12 »
cocky

Says the one that tells us how it is.  8)

Maximus

Monarco

« Reply #5 on: Nov 16, 2008, 08:26 »
I recommend going to www.cvn77.navy.mil   sign up for a sponsor and if you have any questions about transferring ask your sponsor.  I am stationed on the Bush as well so PM me if you want an idea what you are getting yourself into.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?