Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Officer Help honeypot

Author Topic: Officer Help  (Read 3132 times)

Fermi2

Officer Help
« on: Jan 22, 2009, 11:49 »
I know a very bright female who is an Oceanography major at the Academy class of 2010. She wants to get into the Nuke Field. Her interview is the end of March. Now given I came up the E Side of the house I can't really prep her or help her with this part of it. Are there any O Gangers who are willing? She's a great kid, hardworking, wants to succeed.

Mike

mlslstephens

Re: Officer Help
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2009, 06:17 »
I know a very bright female who is an Oceanography major at the Academy class of 2010. She wants to get into the Nuke Field. Her interview is the end of March. Now given I came up the E Side of the house I can't really prep her or help her with this part of it. Are there any O Gangers who are willing? She's a great kid, hardworking, wants to succeed.

Mike
Mike,
 You know where I "live" so drop by anytime.  You were a tremendous help to me several months back when I was transitioning so I would be glad to help out.

Feel free to give her my email information that you have.

Mike

Offline Gamecock

• Subject Matter Expert
  • "Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2009, 07:11 »

Mike

I can help also.

Send me a PM for my personal info.

Cheers,
GC
“If the thought police come... we will meet them at the door, respectfully, unflinchingly, willing to die... holding a copy of the sacred Scriptures in one hand and the US Constitution in the other."

Fermi2

« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2009, 10:35 »
You guys are super, but I knew that already. I'm sending her a facebook message right now and telling her your backgrounds. I'm also giving her my strongest recommendations as to both of your characters and ability to act as mentors.

Mike

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?