Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Hi! Quick question: NAPT honeypot

Author Topic: Hi! Quick question: NAPT  (Read 8686 times)

csbrooks

Hi! Quick question: NAPT
« on: Apr 15, 2009, 01:42 »
Hello there,

I'm looking at going Navy Nuke. I scored a 94 on the computer ASVAB I took at the recruiter's office, so he is assuring me that I need not worry about this, but....

He is going to have me take the NAPT in a few days. I guess just to prequalify me in case my ASVAB line scores don't add up for qualification that doesn't require the NAPT. Again, I have not taken a real ASVAB or been beyond the "talking to the recruiter" stage.

Now, if this question is redundant, if there are a multitude of other posts about this, please point me to them....

How should I prepare for the NAPT? I've researched online and found out the general nature of the questions, but it has been years since I've taken Chemistry, Physics, and Geometry, and I've never taken Calculus or Trig.

Is there a study guide out there you can recommend, or maybe a site that has some links to some good prep materials?

Sorry if you get this question alot. I can't seem to find anything on teh intarwebz.
-Chris
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2009, 01:42 by csbrooks »

JustinHEMI05

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?