Career Path > Resume & Interview

Interview questions:All the rope you need to hang yourself

<< < (6/7) > >>

NukeLDO:
No.  I'll wait for them to contact me at this point.  8)
However, I did manage to write down the names of the folks who interviewed me, and intend to send each a thank you note to let them know I appreciate them taking the time to talk with me.  And regardless of whether I made the cut or not, let them know that I learned something from the process and hope they would consider me for a future position as they come through the staffing process for new operators.

JustinHEMI05:
Any reason you don't want to call them? It may be none of my business, I am just curious.

Good luck!

NukeLDO:
No, other than the interview ended with them telling me they would call me back within the next 10 days to let me know of their decision.  Would those of you who've been there, done that, got the merit badge call them pre-emptively or wait for the call and then call on the 11th day?  Now you've got me curious.  ???

Fermi2:
Never wait. Call them within a week.

Mike

NukeLDO:

--- Quote from: Broadzilla on Nov 10, 2009, 10:51 ---Never wait. Call them within a week.

Mike

--- End quote ---

Got it.  See, told you I'd learn something from the process...that's why I read and post here.  Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version