Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu What does Being Professionally recommended mean?

Author Topic: What does Being Professionally recommended mean?  (Read 4840 times)

SSBN_SeaWolf

What does Being Professionally recommended mean?
« on: Jun 19, 2009, 01:13 »
Hi all,

I met with a Security Investigator recently, and she did not tell me how long it will take her to finish her investigation. More over, I heard that NR must "Professionally Recommend" or Pro Rec an applicant to be invited to the DC interviews.
I am wondering what does that all mean...
What does being professionally recommended mean? What does it consists of? (I am thinking FinDocs, PRT etc..)
How long after the investigation, they usually Pro Rec you?
If anyone has an experience with this, I would love to hear from you. As I am very impatient and want an Interview date from NR ASAP!!

Thanks.

PS> I had a friend in college, who never went through an investigator or an interview and yet got in NUPOC and is reporting to OCS first week of July. I am just wondering how is that possible.

Offline NukeNTO

• Moderate User
Re: What does Being Professionally recommended mean?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 19, 2009, 06:23 »
ProRec means that they want you to come interview.  It's only based on your academics and a brief background check, so to get a full invite to interview you'll still have to screen medically and pass the PRT.  Hope that helps.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?