Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu mm to elt

Author Topic: mm to elt  (Read 3906 times)

dmsets2

mm to elt
« on: Jul 11, 2009, 11:06 »
I am enlisting as a nuke , and i leave for basic in November and was wondering what rate to try to get.  i have a BS in biology and a BA in chemistry and think that becoming an elt would be best for me, but what are the chances of getting picked. 

on a side note, i am married and since mm school is less than 24 weeks, could my wife move to Charleston while i am in A school like she would for em or et, or would she have to wait till i started power school?

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2009, 11:15 by HydroDave63 »

Fermi2

Re: mm to elt
« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2009, 11:42 »
He probably didn't learn research and punctuation skills while obtaining those two degrees.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: mm to elt
« Reply #3 on: Jul 12, 2009, 12:15 »
Since the original poster deleted account within 2 hrs of posting, can we delete the thread?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?