Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Military Channel

Author Topic: Military Channel  (Read 3621 times)

Offline NukeLDO

• Heavy User
Military Channel
« on: Aug 12, 2009, 09:55 »
Airing a Navy-authorized lmulti=episode look at the US Naval maritime forces....titled "At Sea."  Navy allowed unprecedented access to MILT channel producers.  2200 tonight is a look at Submarine Warfare.
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

SSBN_SeaWolf

Re: Military Channel
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14, 2009, 01:38 »
I saw all three. Aviation, Surface and Submarine!!! They were all three. I actually watched it everytime it came on LOL I love that channel.

They also have a series about, weapons that changed the world, Great Planes (Including the Ancient ones) and Emerging Technologies. Very informational and amazing to say the least. Those taking the ASTB can get good amount of questions correct just watching these documentaries.

I LOVE MILITARY CHANNEL!!!

Seawolf

Glowing_Since_09

« Reply #2 on: Aug 21, 2009, 02:00 »
Every time i look, nothing on but future weapon, and a whole bunch of aviation stuff.

Offline Fast Neutron

• Light User
« Reply #3 on: Aug 21, 2009, 02:53 »
Yes, however they change the schedule radically for each day.  I.e., for me a day is usually hit or miss.  I like programs about WWII or engineering, and they tend to all be on in the same day.  It also seems to be a very British channel.  They have many British programs like Wings of the Luftwaffe, and 20th Century Battlefields.  Some days there are sniper or special forces shows, and others there are history or engineering shows.  I really like it though.  Even the commercials are different.  The History Channel also has some great programs.  Aside from that Ice trucker and UFO crap that they won't shut up about I saw a great series called Grey Ghost: The story of the U.S.S. Enterprise.  A Brilliant and very navy series.

Samabby

« Reply #4 on: Aug 24, 2009, 11:57 »
The boat section featured my son's last deployment to the North Pole.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?