Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Brian Ellis Kelley

Author Topic: Brian Ellis Kelley  (Read 4531 times)

Offline formerfirewatch

• Lurker
Brian Ellis Kelley
« on: Aug 18, 2009, 10:50 »
I am posting to inform others of Brian Ellis Kelley's passing. He passed last week, August 12, 2009. He had 25 yrs as RP and 20 at ANO with Entergy. He loved his job.

I am his oldest daughter, hence the username.

Offline formerfirewatch

• Lurker
Re: Brian Ellis Kelley
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2009, 04:46 »
Sorry for your loss; all my best to you and the rest of his family.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Offline rm0319

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2009, 06:37 »
I've known Brian since CFCC in the early 80's.  I will miss his unique view of work and life.  He could make you think and smile at the same time.  I will miss that.  Thanks to his family for putting this out on Nukeworker.  My thoughts and prayers.....TC

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2009, 01:17 »
I'm very sorry to hear about Brian.I to worked ANO off and on from the mid. 80's.He was a good person and liked by all who knew him.My prayers are with you!
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

bjones4274

« Reply #4 on: Aug 20, 2009, 11:58 »
Your Dad and I have been friends for many years. First met him when he was a Junior Tech, right out of CFCC. I'll miss him a lot.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Brian Jones

Offline uffsu

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Aug 21, 2009, 02:26 »
My prayer, ;) go out to his family!He was a good person,we work together at ANO.Go Gators!!!!!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?