Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu September 11th 2001 (911) Rememberance honeypot

Author Topic: September 11th 2001 (911) Rememberance  (Read 2522 times)

Offline greenbean

• Moderate User
September 11th 2001 (911) Rememberance
« on: Sep 11, 2009, 01:16 »
Amazing how time goes by. Its 8 years now since that day. I just wanted to post this little note to show my appreciation for this great country. As sad as that day was, it was remarkable to see the country come together in support of one another. My prayers are with all those who died and with their families.

A deep thank you goes out to our military members who sacrifice so much to protect our country.

At the end of the day this is still the United States of America and freedom still rings. May God Bless our forces and our families.

neutrons... Neutrons... NEUTRONS!

Offline stormgoalie

• Former RP Supervisor, now an Engineer......
  • Very Heavy User
  • Go fast or go home!
Re: September 11th 2001 (911) Rememberance
« Reply #1 on: Sep 11, 2009, 01:31 »
Amazing how time goes by. Its 8 years now since that day. I just wanted to post this little note to show my appreciation for this great country. As sad as that day was, it was remarkable to see the country come together in support of one another. My prayers are with all those who died and with their families.

A deep thank you goes out to our military members who sacrifice so much to protect our country.

At the end of the day this is still the United States of America and freedom still rings. May God Bless our forces and our families.

Nothing to add, but an Amen.
WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, or blasphemy.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?