Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Future SGRP's?

Author Topic: Future SGRP's?  (Read 4142 times)

Offline felchie

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Future SGRP's?
« on: May 17, 2004, 12:04 »
Does anyone have a list of upcoming SGRP outages?
I need to know who is having one in the fall of 2005
( I know Palo Verde and Callaway are) anyone else?
Thanks

Doc_REM

Re: Future SGRP's?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 05:33 »
CR-3 is coming up in the the next fuel cycle.

oldtimer

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 09:07 »
I believe ANO is scheduled for fall 2005. They were there, SGT, this outage that just finished taking all kinds of measurments everywhere

radrebel

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 07:36 »
CR-3 is scheduled for 2009.

usetobe

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2004, 09:16 »
Fort Calhoun has a condenser replacement outage scheduled for Spring 2005, about 60 days, and a steam generator, pressurizer, and head replacement outage in the fall of 2006 about 90 days.  Not this fall but something to look at down the road.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?