Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Deena D'Clute's Husband, Dan  

Author Topic: Deena D'Clute's Husband, Dan  (Read 8926 times)

Offline radmax

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Deena D'Clute's Husband, Dan
« on: Nov 03, 2009, 07:26 »
Deena D'Clute, Bartlett SR RP Tech, unexpectedly lost her husband Friday morning, while she was working at Beaver Valley, leaving behind 6 and 8 year old daughters.

Daniel Robert D'Clute, Pastor of Family Ministries at New Harvest Christian Church, went to be with his Lord on Friday, October 30th, 2009, at the age of 40.   Dan was a graduate of Genoa High School. He went on to become a minister and has served for the past 11 years at New Harvest Christian Church, showing a passion caring for and ministering to the youth in the area.

He is survived by his loving wife of 15 years, Deena (Kennedy) D'Clute and 2 precious daughters and other family.  The family will receive guests Wednesday from 3:00 -9:00 p.m. at New Harvest Christian Church, 3540 Seaman Rd, Oregon, Ohio. Funeral Services will begin Thursday at 4:00 p.m. at the church. 

In lieu of flowers those wishing to make a contribution are asked to consider a Love Offering to Deena and her daughters, c/o the church.  To leave a special message for the D'Clute Family, please visit: www.NewcomerToledo.com

Names edited, Full Obituary at http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/toledoblade/obituary.aspx?n=dan-r-dclute&pid=135264125
It's just too damn'd early in the morning to be this damn'd early in the morning!

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Re: Deena D'Clute's Husband, Dan
« Reply #1 on: Nov 03, 2009, 07:41 »
Deena,
          My deepest regrets go out to you. I hope to get up there to pay my respects on Wednesday. Take care, Dave.

Offline dhk

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Nov 03, 2009, 08:26 »
My deepest sympathy in your time of loss. 

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Nov 03, 2009, 08:54 »
Deena

Im so very sorry for your loss. Prayers and hugs for you and your family
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

Jr8black3

« Reply #4 on: Nov 03, 2009, 09:11 »
Deena,

Very sorry for your loss I remember you from Fermi, sorry I'm slow on names, but with me all of a sudden it clicked, so many names so many sites..

You and your family are in my prayers. I wish you the best on going forward, I know it's not easy, but you have a family here that will be there for you..

God Bless you and your family in these hard times.

Kevin Ott

jowlman

« Reply #5 on: Nov 04, 2009, 01:54 »
Deena,

I am so sorry for your loss. I remember fondly working the drywell at WPPSS with you and Dan. He was a good man. If there is anything that you need, PM me. You know the nuclear community sticks together.........Fred

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
« Reply #6 on: Nov 04, 2009, 05:56 »
Deena,

Sorry for your loss, Dan was a good man. I worked with you kids many years ago. You and your kids are in our prayers here.

John (Snake)
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #7 on: Nov 04, 2009, 06:06 »
Deena, we worked the same outages at Davis Bessie and Perry. Please accept my deepest regards and sympathies in your time of loss.

Jim  Parker
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

irishfan

« Reply #8 on: Nov 12, 2009, 10:17 »
Deena,
  I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  I remember you very fondly from Davis Besse!  'Cause you are so cute!
You and your girls are in my prayers. 
Cathy Borths (Wurtz)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?