Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu pete discordia

Author Topic: pete discordia  (Read 4488 times)

Offline jdem60

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
pete discordia
« on: Jan 20, 2010, 06:37 »
Regretfully im am posting the news that Pete Discordia suddenly passed away on sunday 1/17/10. He was working for the house at Ginna. a good kid always upbeat he will be missed. thoughts go to family and friends.

Offline griffon

• Very Lite User
Re: pete discordia
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2010, 12:57 »
Pete was a good man. He will be missed. My thoughts for his family.

« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2010, 12:58 by griffon »

bfalcetti

« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2010, 12:50 »
i am currently working at ginna, and i had the privelage of working with pete for these last few months. it is sad to see him go, but he will be remembered. everyone who knew pete knew how happy he always was.

slattmandu

« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2010, 06:25 »
Sorry to hear about Pete! Me and him used to ride to work together in Michigan. I know he had a daughter in her teens. I am sure to include his family in my thoughts and prayers! He was way to young to pass. We will miss him!

Radconpro

« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2010, 12:26 »
This is SO sad. Pete was a hard worker and a good man.  My deepest condolences.....

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?