Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NNPTU Balston Spa Command address honeypot

Author Topic: NNPTU Balston Spa Command address  (Read 2737 times)

wakkowarner

NNPTU Balston Spa Command address
« on: Apr 26, 2010, 02:33 »
I'm a former Navy Nuke who went through the pipeline and served my prototype time up in New York.  I'm currently filling out a security clearance form (eQip) that requires my previous addresses and employment for the last 10 years.  For employment, I have to list my various commands and their addresses.

I was able to find the address info for Power School down in SC, and luckily I've been out long enough that I didn't need RTC, but I can't find the address for the Balston Spa command.  The form requires a street, city, and zip code (IIRC the city is Balston Spa, and not Saratoga Springs).  I'm listing the command as "Naval Nuclear Power Training Unit - Balston Spa" but I still need the zip and street.

Does anyone know this information?  I used to live at 7B Quiet Harbor Drive, but that's just my housing address, not the command address.  Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.  Also, if the command would be something other than what I listed above, feel free to correct me.  If I recall correctly, I was assigned to S8G, not sure if that is considered the command, or if it something else.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but I did search the forums for "Balston Spa" and "NY" along with "command address" with no luck.  Even the sticky "Navy Specific Links in One Location" doesn't have a website link for the Balston Spa command.
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2010, 02:36 by wakkowarner »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?