Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu South Texas Project ILT

Author Topic: South Texas Project ILT  (Read 5186 times)

Offline padron

• Light User
South Texas Project ILT
« on: Jul 09, 2010, 06:44 »
Does anyone have any info regarding how to apply at STP -  for instance, who to contact and phone number? I am particularly interested in applying for a position in their next ILT class, either for units 1/2 or new units 3/4.  I have not been able to find much regarding applying for employment - no open positions on their site or any job boards.  Maybe it as simple as they do not have any openings right now. Also, does anyone know when their next ILT class will be? Thanks.

tselby

Re: South Texas Project ILT
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 2010, 03:31 »
Padron you need to just call STP and talk to their HR dept.

Offline padron

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: Sep 30, 2010, 05:20 »
tselby,

I have tried to contact STP HR by phone (361-972-3611) with no success. They do not provide a "HR" option on their automated message. I have tried the "customer service representative" option on the auto message also with no success. Do you have another phone number or name to contact to help me out?  I also have sent a resume to STP through the email provided under the "opportunities" link on STP's website. Any help is appreciated.

Padron

Offline Incline

• Light User
« Reply #3 on: Sep 30, 2010, 09:06 »
If there are any opportunities open to outside candidates, then it will be listed on the website. We hired a bunch of people from the local college's as apprentice's back in June. Sorry, but there was no posting for that since they were scholarship recipients.

dun

« Reply #4 on: Sep 30, 2010, 09:14 »
does this include ILT jobs?

thenuttyneutron

« Reply #5 on: Sep 30, 2010, 09:38 »
does this include ILT jobs?

Getting into a License Class is not that easy.  They are not going to commit the resources needed to train anyone that wants to go.  Even the engineers that move over have trouble getting in and then through.  Your best bet is starting as a NLO and then moving up.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Sep 30, 2010, 10:54 »
All of the information (or lack there of) is on their website.  They give you all the contact information they want you to have.  If they were looking for (outside) candidates, than you can be assured it would be visible.  I question your ILT candidacy, as you seem to struggle with both the "listening" and "trust your indications" facet of life.

Broadzilla school of management, Class of June.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?