Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Navy Nuke Questions about NAPT Any Info Is Appreciated  

Author Topic: Navy Nuke Questions about NAPT Any Info Is Appreciated  (Read 5633 times)

Offline JaredMoran619

• Very Lite User
Hello,
My name is Jared and I am currently in the enlistment process for the Navy. I am looking for a career to support my new family, wife and 7 month old son. My recruiter has steered me towards the Nuclear Field due to my asvab score and academic proficiency. I am going to take the NAPT soon and would like to do the best that I can on it. I have read some other post and I am aware that it consist of physics, chemistry, and different degrees of math. I haven't taken physics or chemistry in a while and looking through prep books I find myself struggling to recall the formulas and applications for these. If anyone could help me narrow down the types of questions the are on the test, such as balancing chemical equations or force and acceleration problems I would greatly appreciate it. Also and other useful information that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Until then I will be studying away. Thank you for the help.

RCLCPO

Re: Navy Nuke Questions about NAPT Any Info Is Appreciated
« Reply #2 on: Aug 22, 2010, 02:45 »
If you did reasonably well in your previous physics and chemistry courses, you shouldn't have much trouble with the NAPT--it's all pretty basic stuff.

Review your old material, including algebra 2 and below.  I can't be any more specific than that.

Good luck!

Takai

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?