Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Got done with Boot 3 days ago, turned 20 today, and checked into NNPTC last nigh

Author Topic: Got done with Boot 3 days ago, turned 20 today, and checked into NNPTC last nigh  (Read 8418 times)

PotentialNuke

Damn. Feels good to be human again. I will be and MM, and hopefully be an ELT all in good time. I am going through indoc, which doesn't which doesn't begin again until Tuesday thanks to the holiday tomorrow. Soon I will be writing a large topic concerning boot camp as it exists today so that future sailors leaving to boot will stop asking questions about boot. Glad to be back in the "real world", 13 hours of sleep never felt so good. Vol'd for subs too, so see you all in good time.

Offline Jechtm

• Moderate User
You will be seeing my idol soon, CMC has this aura around him. I cant explain it, but you'll know what I mean when you talk to him.
"Truth is the Daughter of Inspiration;... It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

~Bruce Lee

Fermi2

You will be seeing my idol soon, CMC has this aura around him. I cant explain it, but you'll know what I mean when you talk to him.

Sounds like you're in love, get a grip.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired

That does sound like a future sub sailor talkin there!  <3

Offline Fast Neutron

• Light User

/waves left hand in air

This conversation is terminated.

Offline Jechtm

• Moderate User
"Truth is the Daughter of Inspiration;... It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

~Bruce Lee

Offline Wanna Know Mom

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.  Back on topic....Congratulations, thank you for your service, and wishing you positive experiences through the  pipeline.
kathy VPNNM

cptfarlow

You said it. Seeing him puts an instant smile on my face. Definitely a good role model to have.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Well, looks like TWO sub sailors here  <3

cptfarlow

Well, looks like TWO sub sailors here  <3

What can I say? He's an inspirational person.

Offline Jechtm

• Moderate User
What can I say? He's an inspirational person.

wasn't fibbin...

~Bruce Lee

Fermi2

If you're falling in love with a CMC your bar for hero worship is quite low.

Offline Gamecock

• Subject Matter Expert
  • "Perfection is the enemy of good enough."

Why shouldn't an enlisted person aspire to be the "Senior Enlisted" member of a command?  I don't know who the CMC is, but I'd rather these guys look at the CMC as a role model vice some other person. 

Who would you have them look up to? 
“If the thought police come... we will meet them at the door, respectfully, unflinchingly, willing to die... holding a copy of the sacred Scriptures in one hand and the US Constitution in the other."

Offline Jechtm

• Moderate User

LoL... I sorry, I'll go back to spongebob squarepants as my Hero.

~Bruce Lee

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
LoL... I sorry, I'll go back to spongebob squarepants as my Hero.

CMC: If nautical nonsense be something you wish.

Jechtm: SpongeBob SquarePants!

CMC: Then drop on the deck, and flop like a fish! (for 30 pushups)

;)  [salute]

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?