Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu STA-21 college application ? honeypot

Author Topic: STA-21 college application ?  (Read 5121 times)

dbmstr124

STA-21 college application ?
« on: Sep 22, 2010, 05:56 »
First of all i'd like to say hi, i just found this site after 5 years of being a Nuke...I am in hawaii on the USS LA-JOLLA.  I have an application in for STA-21. I was talking to someone and they said you wouldn't get picked up if you didn't have any college applications put in yet?  Is this true, do I need to apply today?  Any idea on the chances of getting picked up?  Thanks for allllll your help
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2010, 09:12 by Nuclear NASCAR »

co60slr

Re: STA-21 college application ?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 22, 2010, 08:08 »
First of all i'd like to say hi, i just found this site after 5 years of being a Nuke...I am in hawaii on the USS LA-JOLLA.  I have an application in for STA-21 and we go underway in the next couple days til the results come out.  I was talking to someone and they said you wouldn't get picked up if you didn't have any college applications put in yet?  Is this true, do I need to apply today?  Any idea on the chances of getting picked up?  Thanks for allllll your help
Here's a lessons learned link from a few years ago.   Not nuke, but I don't think that matters.   They're the same lessons learned I read year after year....

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php/13461-Lessons-Learned-from-FY06-STA-21-board

Offline Wareal

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: STA-21 college application ?
« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2010, 08:21 »
My son was picked up last year FY10 (Nuke ET to pilot).  He applied to schools after he was picked up.
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2010, 08:22 by Wareal »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?