Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu room change? honeypot

Author Topic: room change?  (Read 3327 times)

jabroni

room change?
« on: Oct 28, 2010, 05:45 »
anyone know how to go about getting a room change at nnptc during t-track or power school? who would i talk to and what would i have to tell them?

co60slr

Re: room change?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2010, 05:47 »
anyone know how to go about getting a room change at nnptc during t-track or power school? who would i talk to and what would i have to tell them?
Your Chief.

"Hi Chief.  Hey listen, I'd like to change rooms.  Is that possible?   Thanks!"

Offline Jechtm

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2010, 07:44 »
I am sure if you ask EMC I'm sure he will say no. Why? Well, with the maintenance they've been doing for the last 4 months people have been getting room changes left and right (involuntarily). AND we are at around 90% capacity, so unless there was something wrong with your current room, you probably do not have a chance for a choice room change. Though getting married works too ;) ( I would not recommend that...)

But asking can't hurt.

Congrats on A school grad btw, enjoy T-track while you can, it was the best 3 months I had in Goose Creek thus far.
"Truth is the Daughter of Inspiration;... It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

~Bruce Lee

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2010, 08:19 »
If you ask, be prepared to give some good reasons why you want to change rooms.

earanhart

« Reply #4 on: Oct 29, 2010, 01:14 »
Word on the smokepad has it that the mystical 'they' who control housing are trying to keep everyone from the same power school class housed near eachother. So if you don't know what class you will be in yet, then they probable also don't, and thus wont move you yet. Supposedly everyone gets a room move by the time they start P-school, and I have not seen any proof to the contrary yet, that said, I have only been here 6 months.
But yeah, ask your chief.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?