Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Callaway seeking an early site permit honeypot

Author Topic: Callaway seeking an early site permit  (Read 2805 times)

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Callaway seeking an early site permit
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19, 2010, 07:13 »
Sounds like a lot of double talk - typical of politics.

i wish you well, and hope that it happens.  I think that the 'Renaissance' will trickle in, and not all hit at one time.  As each community, company, and government see progress, and the need, they will eventually start construction again.  It will be slow and measured, but it will eventually happen.  -- As long as there isn't another [insert nuclear disaster here].

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?