Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Requesting info./suggestions related to getting hired as an IM tech. at Exelon

Author Topic: Requesting info./suggestions related to getting hired as an IM tech. at Exelon  (Read 3187 times)

Offline alfordc3

• Lurker
Good evening everyone,
Last year, I took and passed the TECH test for an IM position at Exelon. I have an associate of science in electronics/biomedical option. I have been working as a biomedical equipment technician for over 17 years. I don't want to seem arrogant but I'm a good troubleshooter who has a great attention to detail (a must when repairing equipment that helps to save people's lives). I understand that I would most certainly have a great deal of learning ahead of me. But, that is one of the most exciting aspects of this opportunity. I love to learn new things and I think that the nuclear industry would be an amazing environment. In addition to my electronics background I am also very mechanically inclined. Last year I was interviewed and later notified that I did not get the job. While I was extremely disappointed, I wasn't going to let that stop me from pursuing my dream of working in the nuclear industry. I have recently applied for another Instrumentation position at Exelon. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions that you all might be willing to share to assist me during this process. Also, does anyone know how long your test scores are good before you're required to retest? I would also like to thank everyone for their time as well as their input here on Nukeworker. It really is an amazing resource for someone like myself.

Thank you all,

Michael

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?