Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Questions about KAPL honeypot

Author Topic: Questions about KAPL  (Read 3166 times)

Guard189

Questions about KAPL
« on: Mar 31, 2011, 05:27 »
I'm trying to do some homework before an interview at KAPL in upstate New York as a security officer.  I have worked in the field of corrections for the past fourteen years, I'm interested and excited in a new career after fourteen years of dealing with inmates one starts to get burned out.  Is there anything special I should know ahead of time before walking into this interview?  What kind of pay does a security officer at KAPL make?  I'm used to the odd hours and days off, working all the holidays ect.  so I am not worried about that.  Any information that someone on here that could help me would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance for the time you take to answer my questions.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?