Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Need names of outage contractors

Author Topic: Need names of outage contractors  (Read 7312 times)

Offline mikeag81

• Very Lite User
Need names of outage contractors
« on: May 18, 2011, 12:59 »
Hello all,

I am brand new and green as can be to this industry.  I'm so new I haven't even gotten in yet.  I am trying to get my first spot as a junior RCT in some of the upcoming fall outages.  I have submitted resumes to Bartlett, DZ Atlantic and Shaw.  I was also told about Aerotek and Millennium Environmental.  Looking at the company forum, Aerotek looks to be kind of sketchy and I cannot find anything on the web regarding Millennium Environmental doing work in the nuclear industry.  Can anyone tell me of other contractor companies that would be good to get in with?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Need names of outage contractors
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 04:07 »
   I currently work for AeroTek. A very large company starting to move into Commercial and DOE. I send them a timesheet they send me money, an arrangement I can live with. I have had no problems with them. However I am the only one here, I do not know how they would handle a staff augmentation job with a larger group of people.

http://www.aerotek.com/Employment-Agency/
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 04:08 by Marlin »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?